• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Daily Photo Challenge [NOVEMBER BEGINS!]

DAY 6
i'm already pretty happy with how my basement looks and i've been decorating my main room a lot lately so i'll just show that instead. i'm also gonna show a picture of my basement, just because
acnl november day 6.2.jpgacnl november day 6.1.jpg

Oh my Gosh, I'm sorry for not posting the last 2 days! I've had to study for school as some assessments are coming up. I'll try post more again ;u;

Aaaaah! I got all the days mixed up. Below is Day 9, not day 8! Oops. Not sure how to delete the attached screenshots ;o; oh dear... uwu

Attachments

• isabelle.jpg
    isabelle.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 68
  • isabell2.jpg
    isabell2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 68
  • isabell.jpg
    isabell.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I'm sorry I haven't been active! I probably won't be able to participate much this month since my schedule doesn't allow too much free time.

Day 9
Post whatever screenshots you like!

PicsArt_11-09-06.14.10.jpg

Shifted over Wolf Link from my second town to my first because he's just so cool! Welcome home, buddy! :)

Last edited:
Day 11
Decorate your bedroom!

PicsArt_11-11-06.18.05.jpg
PicsArt_11-11-06.19.00.jpg
PicsArt_11-11-06.20.48.jpg

I know that I'm using one of the most popular sets in the game, but I can't help myself. It's adorable, and I'm really happy with this room!​

Day 15
Take a selfie in your house!

PicsArt_11-16-03.07.23.jpg

Little reading nook in my newly decorated autumn-like room!​

Day 18
Post whatever
screenshots you like!

Life in Kamui

PicsArt_11-18-06.29.04.jpg

Woohoo! Third badge!

PicsArt_11-18-06.29.30.jpg

This sleepy rainbow furball is the opposite of harmful...

PicsArt_11-18-06.29.59.jpg

Thanks to a wonderful friend of mine, I adopted Stitches. He is so adorable!​

Last edited:
Back