• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

-ˋˏ The Normal Intro ˎˊ

tntduo

"The thunder, it will roar!"
Bells
Toy Duck Plush
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Hello! My name is Sammy and my pronouns are He/they/it (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
It's a honor to find this place and be apart of it!
I enjoy analog horror, puppets, rpgs, retro games, nintendo, tattletail, dsmp, welcome home and fnaf!
I mostly play on old game consoles so I ask me about them if you have questions!
My favorite animals are Raccoons and Hedgehogs
I can tell you more about me! Just ask ^^

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Cause a normal human being wouldn't need. To pretend to be normal to be normal, Well I guess that's the least that I owe ya!"
"To be normal in a way I couldn't be, c'mon, c'mon, and love me normally.."

Last edited:
Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here! Paper Mario is a great series, and I prefer the older games in that one, especially the N64 version.

I no longer play New Horizons, but my favorite villager is Mac, for sure. I preferred his island aesthetic from the older games when he wore the red aloha tee. It’s a shame they removed the original aloha tees from New Horizons. The new ones featuring pineapples personally don’t feel very aloha to me.

My favorite character would either be Sue E or Cousteau, both were my starter villagers. But I just love talking to Sue E. , She did call me the mental runt of the litter when we first spoke but she is just a fun character to speak too. I've heard people say the new dialog in NH is a bit bland and dry. Is that true?

Welcome to the forums Sammy!

Currently on my New Horizons island I have Agnes, Louie, Rhonda, Norma, Patty, Goldie, Gayle, Teddy, Megan and Pinkie! I’m a big fan of normal villagers and bear villagers, but my favourite villager is Agnes! 💖

I haven’t played the original Animal Crossing, but I do find the dialogue from the older games fascinating! Have you played any other AC games, or is this your first one?

Do you have a favourite console? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome to the forums! I love finding people who play the older AC games! I love them all but my personal favorites are New Leaf and City Folk! My favorite villager is Bunnie! I LOVE the Paper Mario series but never played TTYD!

Welcome to the forums Sammy!

Currently on my New Horizons island I have Agnes, Louie, Rhonda, Norma, Patty, Goldie, Gayle, Teddy, Megan and Pinkie! I’m a big fan of normal villagers and bear villagers, but my favourite villager is Agnes! 💖

I haven’t played the original Animal Crossing, but I do find the dialogue from the older games fascinating! Have you played any other AC games, or is this your first one?

Do you have a favourite console? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
This is my first one! but yesterday dozer was trying to sell me a baby bear but It was like 1,000 bells he was trying to make me pay, I said no and he goes "Guess I'll eat it.." DOZER IS A BABY
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome to the forums! I love finding people who play the older AC games! I love them all but my personal favorites are New Leaf and City Folk! My favorite villager is Bunnie! I LOVE the Paper Mario series but never played TTYD!
I love ttyd, I got five stars before i accidentally softlocked myself, i was so mad
Post automatically merged:

Yes, dialogue is very dry and repetitive.
After a while in the gc version, it gets a bit repetitive after you play for a couple months but still interesting

Last edited:
belated welcome to the forums, sammy! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 🤎

it’s super cool that you’re playing the original ac! i’ve never had the chance to play, but it’s always looked like an awesome game! glad to see people still play it! i only play new horizons, and my current villagers are audie, beau, margie, whitney, sprinkle, agnes, goldie, reneigh, shino and quinn! i have too many favourites to list them all lol, but my #1 favourite is shino! also adore beau and audie. <3

you’ve got great taste in villagers! i never met sue e, but cousteau is adorable!

Hey, welcome!! I don't play the older versions, but I do have New Horizons.

I currently have Hazel, Teddy, Flora, Lucky, Bunnie, Ken, Blanche, Graham, Nana, and Rolf. I plan to let Blanche, Ken, and Lucky move and replace them with Felicity and Ruby. Obviously, Felicity, Bunnie, and Ruby are my favorites.

belated welcome to the forums, sammy! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 🤎

it’s super cool that you’re playing the original ac! i’ve never had the chance to play, but it’s always looked like an awesome game! glad to see people still play it! i only play new horizons, and my current villagers are audie, beau, margie, whitney, sprinkle, agnes, goldie, reneigh, shino and quinn! i have too many favourites to list them all lol, but my #1 favourite is shino! also adore beau and audie. <3

you’ve got great taste in villagers! i never met sue e, but cousteau is adorable!
thank you! sue e is a bit mean but a interesting character!

Back