• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's who? Look who! It's Strollin Stu!!
150px-Strollin'_Stu.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Smitty.:rolleyes:

DISGUSTING

Nah, he's pretty great.

Also Sticker Star and Color Splash can b u r n

Well maybe just CS, I had a bit of fun with Sticker Star like 5 years ago.

Maybe I should replay it to see if it was good or not.

Last edited:
DISGUSTING

Prettier than a Goomba xDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone like to read the blog post I made on Facebook 5 years ago Today?

It regards the ranking of the Mario bros, including fat yellow guy and tall purple guy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's pretty stinky tho

Nah, he's pretty great.

Also Sticker Star and Color Splash can b u r n

Well maybe just CS, I had a bit of fun with Sticker Star like 5 years ago.

Maybe I should replay it to see if it was good or not.

G I V E T H E M A C H A N C E B E F O R E C R I T I C I S M

Prettier than a Goomba xDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone like to read the blog post I made on Facebook 5 years ago Today?

It regards the ranking of the Mario bros, including fat yellow guy and tall purple guy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's pretty stinky tho

Only if wahweegee is number one. -wink-

G I V E T H E M A C H A N C E B E F O R E C R I T I C I S M

I had fun with SS like 5 years ago but I just hate what they did to the series. They took all the chance of getting a legitimate deep, good RPG is just gone because the director thought we liked the "paper aesthetic" more than anything else.

Honestly those Walnut goombas from SMW were pretty great
I believe they're called galoombas as of SM3DW.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had fun with SS like 5 years ago but I just hate what they did to the series. They took all the chance of getting a legitimate deep, good RPG is just gone because the director thought we liked the "paper aesthetic" more than anything else.

This is why I stay old school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never had the desire to play Sticker Star or Color Splash, but I really liked the sombrero wearing shy guys on that game. They're pretty cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right, right. Galoombas. I love that name.

I actually think Nintendo's leaving this slump they've been in...Mario Odyssey looks like it's going to be absolutely amazing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never had the desire to play Sticker Star or Color Splash, but I really liked the sombrero wearing shy guys on that game. They're pretty cute.

Sombrero Guys ftw

I actually think Nintendo's leaving this slump they've been in...Mario Odyssey looks like it's going to be absolutely amazing.
Ive said "the hype for SM Odyssey is lit/real" so many times already.

Tbh that's the only reason I want a Switch. I mean botw looks awesome but assassins creed style parkour in a SM game is the greatest thing ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I loved those sombrero guys! I completely forgot about them!

I love shy guys in general...Shy Guy's toybox was a great world in the first Paper Mario...

Also my favorite place in the whole game.

Anti guy was a beast.

Last edited:
Ive said "the hype for SM Odyssey is lit/real" so many times already.

Tbh that's the only reason I want a Switch. I mean botw looks awesome but assassins creed style parkour in a SM game is the greatest thing ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also my favorite place in the whole game.

Anti guy was a beast.

BOTW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatwoon, Mario Odyssey are what I want so far.
Seriously when they said Odyssey would be like SM64 and Sunshine I screamed in excitement.

I remember beating him last time I played the game but was it even worth it...? Can't remember.

Lava Piranha was the best tho

Last edited:
BOTW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatwoon, Mario Odyssey are what I want so far.
Seriously when they said Odyssey would be like SM64 and Sunshine I screamed in excitement.

I remember beating him last time I played the game but was it even worth it...? Can't remember.

Lava Piranha was the best tho

I too almost died when I saw the preview for it.

I don't remember if beating anti guy was worth it but I know that there was a badge in the treasure chest. I think it was like hp or pp up I don't remember.

I liked Gen. Guy and the Crystal King.

I too almost died when I saw the preview for it.

I don't remember if beating anti guy was worth it but I know that there was a badge in the treasure chest. I think it was like hp or pp up I don't remember.

I liked Gen. Guy and the Crystal King.

I really liked Huff n' Puff. He was probably my favorite just because his theme song was cool.

But like who can beat the likes of King Cortez(Who's REALLY hard if you use the double pain badge like I do)? Or Doopliss? You know what I love all the bosses from both Paper Mario games, I love them both they're both great games oh my god I love them

Status
Not open for further replies.