• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
May I get the golden DIY's of...
Fishing rod
Net
Watering can

Please? Thank you

hello !! turns out i did my math wrong and im short on cherry blossom petals T^T if you could get me 4 more stacks that would be wonderful !

Hi!

I'd like to preorder 2 stacks of hardwood, 2 stacks of regular wood and a stack of softwood please!

Hello!
Could I pre-order one stack of each Capricorn and Pisces fragments, as well as their DIYs(Capricorn Ornament and Pisces Lamp), please?

Hey Jhine! c:
Can I check if the DIYs include the seasonal ones like the ice and christmas ones? And also do you accept pre-orders of Festivale items? Thank you!!

Hey Jhine! c:
Can I check if the DIYs include the seasonal ones like the ice and christmas ones? And also do you accept pre-orders of Festivale items? Thank you!!
Hello there! Those DIYs are included and I do accept pre-orders for festivale items for 5 TBT each as well :)

All DIYs... so you have the Giant Teddy Bear? 👉👈
Ok I’m done being coy but i do wish to buy this. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back