Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello Jhine, is it possible to order 4 diy recipes. I'm also looking for a gulliver item which i'll post about in your other thread but can pick it up tomorrow at the same time if its available (lucky cat)

Looking for:
Bamboo Partition
Medium Cardboard Boxes
Flat Garden Stone
Garden Wagon

Hello Jhine, is it possible to order 4 diy recipes. I'm also looking for a gulliver item which i'll post about in your other thread but can pick it up tomorrow at the same time if its available (lucky cat)

Looking for:
Bamboo Partition
Medium Cardboard Boxes
Flat Garden Stone
Garden Wagon
Hello there! I'm happy to get you all of these :) I'll PM you!

i'm back! can i have the following diys for 40 tbt? thanks!

• flower stand
  • infused-water dispenser
  • ironwood low table
  • natural garden chair
  • cherry-blossom pond stone
  • butter churn
  • cutting board
  • cherry-blossom branches

Ok, it's time to do the huge order I need for days! I have enough bells to be sure I can pay 😍
I need the following diy:
- forest flooring
- mush wall
- forest wall
- mush low stool
- mush parasol
- mush partition
- mush table
- mushroom wreath
- mush log (9x5=45)

And a stack of every mush to be sure I can craft everything (and if it's not enough at the end, I'll come back in a few days!):
- elegant
- skinny
- flat
- round
- rare (I think there is just 6 types of mush, tell me if I'm wrong haha so 5x4=20)

65tbt if I'm right! But wait for a minute please if you see that quickly, I'll order in a minute on your other thread, if you find that easier!

Ok, it's time to do the huge order I need for days! I have enough bells to be sure I can pay 😍
I need the following diy:
- forest flooring
- mush wall
- forest wall
- mush low stool
- mush parasol
- mush partition
- mush table
- mushroom wreath
- mush log (9x5=45)

And a stack of every mush to be sure I can craft everything (and if it's not enough at the end, I'll come back in a few days!):
- elegant
- skinny
- flat
- round
- rare (I think there is just 6 types of mush, tell me if I'm wrong haha so 5x4=20)

65tbt if I'm right! But wait for a minute please if you see that quickly, I'll order in a minute on your other thread, if you find that easier!
All looks good here! I'll wait for your next post then PM you the combined order :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back