• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello Jhine7! Could I have these 4 DIY's for 20 TBT?

- Chic Tulip Crown
- Fancy Lily Wreath
- Natural Mum Wreath
- Dark Tulip Wreath

heyooo again! :> Can I preorder 2 stacks of acorns please? :)

The diys you have available to buy, would that include seasonal ones too? :unsure:

Hello, Can i have a Frozen Arch DIY Recipe and One Large Snowflake, Please?

I'll have to get back you, Sorry. I have to go somewhere. Thank you. :)

Hello, Can i have a Frozen Arch DIY Recipe and One Large Snowflake, Please?

I'll have to get back you, Sorry. I have to go somewhere. Thank you. :)
Hello! Unfortunately the frozen series DIYs are in-tradable due to a snowboy you make in the winter giving them to you via directly to your NookPhone. Sorry about that! Also once made perfect, they give you a large snowflake every day until they melt :)

Hello! Unfortunately the frozen series DIYs are in-tradable due to a snowboy you make in the winter giving them to you via directly to your NookPhone. Sorry about that! Also once made perfect, they give you a large snowflake every day until they melt :)

Oh, Ok. I did not know that. Thank you, anyway's. :)

hi once again! could i get these for pre-order?
3x star frags
2x flat mushrooms, elegant mushrooms, round mushrooms, skinny mushrooms, regular wood, cherry blossom petals, old tires, large star frags
1x gold ornaments

Darn it, I keep adding. I don’t know how many ornaments or snow flakes are in a stack. Because I may need to order more then one stack depending.

Can I please order these DIYs?

- tree's bounty big tree DIY
- tree's bounty arch DIY
- mush log DIY
- mush partition DIY
- mush parasol DIY
- mush low stool DIY
- mush umbrella DIY
- maple leaf pond stone DIY

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.