• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The little things that bug you and weird habits...

Yui Z

Free hugs xoxoxo
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Waluigi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
July Birthstone (Ruby)
What are the little things that make you cringe? Do you have any weird habits?

I have a few...
1.) When someone doesn't change the microwave back to 0:00 it really bugs be for some reason. I can't stand seeing it on 1:15 or something :L
2.) I always wash out the mouthwash lid before putting the top back on ~ EVEN if it's empty afterwards.
3.) I have this 'check' that I do before going to sleep... Mainly to make sure that there are no psycho murderers and spiders hiding anywhere. < I'd say this is probably my strangest habit.

What about you? x3

Last edited:
Hair split ends. They really bug me. So... my habit is cutting any split ends if I find any (@_@) and if I see it on other people, I get really antsy. LOL

I build little mini pillow forts around myself everynight before I sleep.
Also, i obsessively try to keep things organized or I cant focus ;n;

Hair split ends. They really bug me. So... my habit is cutting any split ends if I find any (@_@) and if I see it on other people, I get really antsy. LOL

Actually I find myself looking for split ends in my hair a lot >.> mostly when I'm bored aha

This may be weird, but when people say that they have OCD, when the don't, can be annoying. I like being odd ok?

This reaaally isn't OCD at all, lol. OCD habits are a lot more extreme than this to be honest. Some people have to do things multiple times, even things like shutting doors, people with OCD will shut the door numerous times over and over until they feel it's "right". x3 These aren't really OCD habits at all, they're moreso just you being slightly pedantic over some things that involve cleanliness and orderliness (I'm sorry I have to say this, I just kind of dislike how a lot of people throw around these words which are actually quite serious and don't use them in the right context).

So if we're going by that term, I suppose I am very particular about things being in a certain order. I like having things being arranged perfectly. Nothing can be out of place or anything off. Let's go with the example of my shelves of figures. I like to have them all facing in a certain direction, but if one is knocked out at a wrong angle, it'll bug me to no end, and sometimes this is the way with other objects I see out about. I suppose maybe... I think it when one object is parallel to another... ? x3 Also, I do like things being symmetrical, wherever possible. ^^ It's not an extreme problem though, but it's a lot more calming to look at something symmetrical I guess and I prefer it!

This may be weird, but when people say that they have OCD, when the don't, can be annoying. I like being odd ok?

Nobody has said they're OCD ~ it's just in the title as in 'OCD, the little things that bug you and your weird habits' but I didn't want to make it that long and boring -.-'

Edit: but since it seems to bug you that much, I took it out of the title.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This reaaally isn't OCD at all, lol. OCD habits are a lot more extreme than this to be honest. Some people have to do things multiple times, even things like shutting doors, people with OCD will shut the door numerous times over and over until they feel it's "right". x3 These aren't really OCD habits at all, they're moreso just you being slightly pedantic over some things that involve cleanliness and orderliness (I'm sorry I have to say this, I just kind of dislike how a lot of people throw around these words which are actually quite serious and don't use them in the right context).
Like I put above^ I wasn't saying it was OCD and I know exactly what it is since my friend has it real bad. The title was just misunderstood because I was lazy and didn't use my connectives -.-'

Last edited:
When people who are really ugly, both inside and out, have the nerve to comment on your looks, as if they're supermodels.

This is happening to me with a boy in my form and it's really upsetting me :/

I don't think I have OCD, just some quirks. I count steps...not when I'm regularly walking but when I'm going up/down stairs. I know how many steps there are in a wide variety of staircases that I regularly use.

My tv volume level is always kept at 23.

If I can't have 7 ice cubes in my drink, I don't have any ice at all (happens a lot because nobody ever seems to refill the ice trays lol)

And the sound of somebody clipping their nails drives me nuts.

Nobody has said they're OCD ~ it's just in the title as in 'OCD, the little things that bug you and your weird habits' but I didn't want to make it that long and boring -.-'

Edit: but since it seems to bug you that much, I took it out of the title.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I put above^ I wasn't saying it was OCD and I know exactly what it is since my friend has it real bad. The title was just misunderstood because I was lazy and didn't use my connectives -.-'

I Mean irl... Should've meantioned it.

1) I eat my cereal dry in a bowl, with a drink by the side ye :/
2) I Organised my college files each night, and constantly check them ;l
Idk i have lots of other weird habits just cant think right now

Well... I must always have windows on my pc arranged a certain way. Right now it's Main page of belltree > this page > gamegrumps video > reddit.

I hate to see people be all OCD about things such as placement and symmetry when it's in my opinion unneeded.

Seeing people do things extremely slowly annoys me so much, one of my besties in elementary school would put her pencils and such into her pencil case so damn slowly. Just watching her do it was annoying.

Over-complimenting. Even if it's aimed at me.. just stop.

Seeing people fangirl. Eugh.

The sound of hairdryers is really unsettling to me. Vacuum cleaners are fine though

Might add some more if I come up with something

Last edited:
Seeing people do things extremely slowly annoys me so much, one of my besties in elementary school would put her pencils and such into her pencil case so damn slowly. Just watching her do it was annoying.

What if someone has a physical disability that prevents them from doing things quickly? o:

Anyways, I have a few weird habits and things that annoy...

Habits: when brush my teeth and wash my face, it HAS to be in that order. I hate washing my face before I brush my teeth because, as I'm washing my face, my mouth feels disgusting. When I'm doing dishes and putting them away, it's always forks first, bowls, and bigger things like pots and pans last.

Things that bug me: People slamming doors. My family seems very keen on being loud and obnoxious about closing things like microwave refrigerator doors. I especially hate when someone barges in the refrigerator when I'm trying to sleep. (My room is right off the kitchen, unfortunately...)

I'm so used to having my tabs open in a certain order, it didn't even occur to me to list it. It would probably seriously bug me to have them in a different order.

When I first get online for the day, I visit my regular sites in a certain order too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if someone has a physical disability that prevents them from doing things quickly? o:

Anyways, I have a few weird habits and things that annoy...

Habits: when brush my teeth and wash my face, it HAS to be in that order. I hate washing my face before I brush my teeth because, as I'm washing my face, my mouth feels disgusting. When I'm doing dishes and putting them away, it's always forks first, bowls, and bigger things like pots and pans last.

Things that bug me: People slamming doors. My family seems very keen on being loud and obnoxious about closing things like microwave refrigerator doors. I especially hate when someone barges in the refrigerator when I'm trying to sleep. (My room is right off the kitchen, unfortunately...)

Barges in the refrigerator is making me laugh. Love the wording there lol.

People using "OCD" (a serious mental illness that shouldn't be trivialized) as an adjective for little things that bother them :rolleyes:

i dont have OCD but i do have weird anxiety habits... things being "even" is a big deal for me lol. i can't stand if something touches one side of my face, i have to touch the other side too. or if one of my arms hurts or itches or something i feel like the other arm has to hurt or itch as well. sometimes when i get really nervous i touch my thumb to each of my other fingers, and i have to do it to every finger and in order (so thumb-pointer, thumb-middle finger, thumb-ring finger, thumb-pinky) and it makes me really upset and sick feeling if i can't do every finger. :S its pretty weird but most people don't notice because its a tiny thing and i try not to do it in public..

I can forgive the people with disabilities, even though I can admit that my grandma doing things really slowly annoys me aswell, but she can't help it so it's okay.

People using "OCD" (a serious mental illness that shouldn't be trivialized) as an adjective for little things that bother them :rolleyes:

Yeah, this.

I really don't have any that I can think of, really. I get very uncomfortable when plans I have don't go who they're planned, but, oh well. It's nothing major, and I suspect a lot of people have the same discomfort.

Back