• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The little things that bug you and weird habits...

I hate when people chatting in the phone for a loong looong hours. Their voice just irritate me so badly x.x

I also hate when people sing in high pitch, I totally understand sometimes you love a song so much you just want to sing along while listening. But I just hope they don't sing where I can listen >< just make me feel really irritate and want to murder them =x

Everything Bugs me. Someone drums on their desk in school? **** no.
Don't. Even. Get. Me. Started. On. Those. F******. DESKS.
does it make you cool? No? We'll then JUST. STOP. DRUMMING. ON. THE. STUPID. DESK.
GO PLAY GUTAIR HERO IF YOU WANT TO BE A FAKE DRUMMER BECAUSE THATS A HECK OF A LOT BETTER THAN YOUR FREAKING PENCILS TAPPING WHILE IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE KID NEXT TO ME
OH, YOU CAN TAP TWO? THATS GREAT BUT I DONT CARE. NOW PUT THAT PENCIL DOWN BEFORE I SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!
*heavy breathing*

I don't know usually I'm a really calm person but once I hear the tapping it's like a switch goes off in my head that makes me want to murder anyone and everyone holding their stupid ass pencil like they're a swag master or something (⌒▽⌒)

I hate when people chatting in the phone for a loong looong hours. Their voice just irritate me so badly x.x

I also hate when people sing in high pitch, I totally understand sometimes you love a song so much you just want to sing along while listening. But I just hope they don't sing where I can listen >< just make me feel really irritate and want to murder them =x
This, I hate listening to people on the phone :c

these damn texts we have to read, becase 3 of them were about the exact same thing and points of view.

When people here make new topics in the Museum for every new thing they post or every new request/drawing request they have.

Please, for the love of god, make it stop. I do not for the life of me understand why they do not use the same thread or why this behavior is encouraged.

This drives me up a wall.

Back