• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

The little things that bug you and weird habits...

Oh I know.

When you're female online, and someone calls you a dude and you have to go and correct them.

Protip: Nobody gives a **** what gender you are and it makes you look like an idiotic attention whore. Unless you're on a website where that part is important to tell people/ you're friends with everyone, don't correct anonymous strangers. No one cares.

Last edited:
when I'm watching a movie or something, the volume always has to be at a number that ends in 5 or 0, like 10,20,25 -w-

Everything HAS to be in fours. I'm eating chips? I have to stop after I have four more. Chewing something? Two chews on the left side, two chews on the right side, and repeat as necessary. Sipping something? Four swallows or four sips. If there are not enough things for intervals of four (like a pack of cookies or something), I break them up into smaller bits or give the extra to someone else.

I have a really bad skin picking habit. I will spend hours "smoothing" out anything that feels rough or uneven.

Edited to be a little less gross

Last edited:
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you.

Also when people eat my cheese snacks.

If I am in a room that has a door, the door has to be shut. Always, unless someone is entering/leaving the room.

Okay, I have a lot, so stay tuned.

- I keep my tabs in this order: Chatzy, Main TBT page, This page, Random music on youtube. And if they are wrong, I can't concentrate.

- In my 3DS, I always have to have the minimum amount if friends possible. If they are not close friends and they havn't played any games in more then a week, bye bye. Right now I have 16 friends added.

- When I plug in my iPad charger and my 3DS charger into the wall, the 3DS charged always has to be upside down on the top, with the IPad charger on the bottom.

- I must always have color coordinated signature text and user title text.

- I absolutely can't stand when people crack anything. Their necks, backs, knuckles, whatever. It makes me cringe and I can't stand hearing it.

- When I go to sleep, it always has to be on my right side. My sweater bear must be on the right side of my pillow, with my enderman plushy in between his legs to the left, and my really old teddy bear to the right.

- When I cup stack, if my time isn't an even number, I trash it.

- I always have to go to sleep on an ever number time, and at the end of a chapter. It's hard, but I can't help it.

- I have to have the most minimal amount of tabs possible.

I have many more, but these are just a few...!

I have a lot of what was mentioned by LittleBeary.

-I keep my tabs on my iPod in this order - Chatzy, Tumblr, Bulbapedia, Fanfic, TBT, and a random search tab. I flip if they're not in that order. On my computer, I always have Chatzy to the far left, and TBT immediately after.

-There can't be anything different about my food. One time I was eating shrimp, and there was a yellow bit on one of them. I didn't touch it.

-My colored pencils must always be in the order of the colors of the rainbow.

-My Pokemon must always be in correct order; Greninja, Vespiquen, Mawile, Aurorus, Hawlucha. If they aren't, I immediately change them.

-My list of subreddits can't go off the screen.

-I have to complete the Pokedex in order.

-EVERYTHING MUST BE CENTERED.

-I always keep my money going from the lowest worth to the highest.

-If my animals aren't in the correct spot on my bed, I can't sleep. If my zebra isn't on my bed, I DEFINITELY can't sleep.
Yeah, I still sleep with stuffed animals.

What are the little things that make you cringe? Do you have any weird habits?

I have a few...
1.) When someone doesn't change the microwave back to 0:00 it really bugs be for some reason. I can't stand seeing it on 1:15 or something :L
2.) I always wash out the mouthwash lid before putting the top back on ~ EVEN if it's empty afterwards.
3.) I have this 'check' that I do before going to sleep... Mainly to make sure that there are no psycho murderers and spiders hiding anywhere. < I'd say this is probably my strangest habit.

What about you? x3

i do almost all of this

I do the microwave one too. Ugh it just bugs me sooo much! Especially if they leave the microwave door open.

When people open my door when it's closed and leave it open, and when it's open the close it.

STAY AWAY FROM MY DOOR

It really bugs me when I see someone with dark hair dye their hair a pastel or light colour and the roots start to show.
I also cannot stand seeing a strand of hair on a white counter top... lol it makes me shudder.

I have to do a routine too before I sleep and before I leave the house. If I don't do those things (doesn't have to be in order, just has to be done) I can't go to sleep/leave the house. That includes washing up, charging all my devices, setting 5 morning alarms (since I always sleep through at least 3), checking the if the door's locked, you know routine ****. But it sucks because I think about this stuff even when I'm wasted or high. I came home drunk once and I was a complete mess because I refused to go to sleep when I couldn't find my cellphone and I NEEDED it to be plugged in the charger with the alarm set at 5 different times in order to sleep in peace.

upside-down insects of any kind disgust me 1000000453596723075459784350% more than usual. especially if they're alive and they wiggle their stupid legs in an attempt to stand back up. *shivers* ugh.

I have a somewhat negative view on the outside world (people) based on experiences in real life and on the internet. Like sure, people who give you bad experiences on the internet, you don't have to deal with them in real life since you don't know them, but they are real people nonetheless, and they're views about you and other things could be the view that other people in the world have too. So, I have a very negative look on the people at least what they could possibly think of me which has caused me to become even more shy, introvert and even has caused me to back out of giving opinions on certain things or even socializing.

So basically, I have a social phobia driven by past experiences.

Speaking of that, I have way too many phobias.

Last edited:
I have a somewhat negative view on the outside world (people) based on experiences in real life and on the internet. Like sure, people who give you bad experiences on the internet, you don't have to deal with them in real life since you don't know them, but they are real people nonetheless, and they're views about you and other things could be the view that other people in the world have too. So, I have a very negative look on the people at least what they could possibly think of me which has caused me to become even more shy, introvert and even has caused me to back out of giving opinions on certain things or even socializing.

So basically, I have a social phobia driven by past experiences.

Speaking of that, I have way too many phobias.
I can relate actually u-u'' The internet hasn't affected it though.

Back