• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Info Thread

archy1121 said:
I can't wait...

Wait, does saying it happens 100 years after PH mean that it HAS to be on the same timeline?
I know, dumb question.
Yes. I'm hoping for a link between TWW/PH - ST - LoZ/AoL. That would confirm my timeline! =D

Hm.. Well, as for the timeline, time will tell. xD

I hope the remake the first game in 3D!! :D
Would be cool and if they added more back story.

I've noticed that it seems Nintendo says every game takes place 100 years after another... TWW takes place 100 years after OoT, TP takes place 100 years after MM, and now ST takes place 100 years after TWW. I think it's safe to assume that every Zelda game, except those that feature the same Link (link OoT/MM and TWW/PH), occur 100 years after the last.

Tyeforce said:
I've noticed that it seems Nintendo says every game takes place 100 years after another... TWW takes place 100 years after OoT, TP takes place 100 years after MM, and now ST takes place 100 years after TWW. I think it's safe to assume that every Zelda game, except those that feature the same ]Didn't you read the Zelda I and II booklets? Silly boi.

][quote="Tyeforce said:
I've noticed that it seems Nintendo says every game takes place 100 years after another... TWW takes place 100 years after OoT, TP takes place 100 years after MM, and now ST takes place 100 years after TWW. I think it's safe to assume that every Zelda game, except those that feature the same ]Didn't you read the Zelda I and II booklets? Silly boi.
What do you mean? LoZ and AoL feature the same Link. AoL takes place only a few months after LoZ.

Tyeforce said:
][quote="Tyeforce said:
What do you mean? LoZ and AoL feature the same Link. AoL takes place only a few months after LoZ.
Aye. But if you'd read it.. it takes atleast 100 years for Ganondorf to be ressurected. As it says in them.

Artwork
3_Link_and_Phantom_3.jpg

Back