• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

hayden if you could please elaborate on the bit you mentioned earlier about cloyne that'd help

who is he and what did you mean about "three treasure chests"

we should really lynch chick

and don't get me wrong this doesn't mean i necessarily believe dolby but

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i don't really think ayaya is scum, 70% sure

Tina a strong arm is a power mafia role, in some games it makes any kill go through (breaks through Doctor, I'm pretty) and in others it is basically a mafia vigilante which is an extra kill.

Danke.

@Tina, pointing out Ness's soft was to prove a point. And yes, I would be willing to turn on town if it would get me closer to victory. Anyway, The Godfather's concept was that certain host balance based of skill, certain players (Heyden) begin the game with the assumption that at least one of the 5 most skilled players is scum

I fail to see how turning on town is possible with the type of role you're claiming to have unless you live 'til the end of the game. And I don't know about everyone else, but that's not a risk I'm willing to take. I don't believe you're the role you're claiming to have and that asking to know the lynch target for the following day is likely something that would in some way advantage your real win con. So I'm voting for you.

But thank you very much for elaborating. I remember this being a thing in early mafia games (manufacturing the teams) before hosts started relying more on pure randomisation.

I'm not entirely sure if posting details about PMs is allowed, actually, so I won't be going into that unless I'm sure I'm safe to.

I'm not entirely sure if posting details about PMs is allowed, actually, so I won't be going into that unless I'm sure I'm safe to.

Sure it is, I posted that my role name is Cloyne, and since you've already claimed to be a generic townie, I want to know yours

on second thought I propose another deal

we get ayaya today and then Dolby tomorrow

they're both gonna die either way so the order they die in doesn't really matter

- - - Post Merge - - -

hayden if you could please elaborate on the bit you mentioned earlier about cloyne that'd help

who is he and what did you mean about "three treasure chests"

we should really lynch chick

and don't get me wrong this doesn't mean i necessarily believe dolby but

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i don't really think ayaya is scum, 70% sure

Bianca literally said she was scum, and Ayaya replaced Bianca

they're both gonna die either way so the order they die in doesn't really matter

Hold up on that. I'm fine with Ayaya today but I'm pressuring Bowie because it seems like he doesn't have a safe claim prepared

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to be clear Bowie, you could claim "Link the townie" (as an example) and that would easily legally be within the rules

Claiming was the best way I had of putting aside anything Daniel may or may not have said that could have put himself into trouble. Wasn't gonna take the risk of lurking without actually defending myself in any way. It doesn't do much harm to me anyway, so I don't care. Hell, could be a fake claim and it wouldn't give anyone anything more or less to say about me, right?

You claimed to try and get away with lurking? Why not actually try to contribute to the thread instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca literally said she was scum, and Ayaya replaced Bianca

dude she wouldn't say that if she was actually scum

i've dealt with players like her in EM all the time

if she was scum her attitude in the beginning would've been completely different, bianca NEVER gave any hint of being coached, never seemed like she was getting any advice, and do you really think someone would be that disrespectful to their team mates and outright claim scum?

no

she didn't care what she was doing, because the only person it affected was her

Dolby we know is not town. He could potentially be (and I believe he is) more dangerous than he is letting on. The order could effect how the night plays out so I think he should be first.

dude she wouldn't say that if she was actually scum

i've dealt with players like her in EM all the time

if she was scum her attitude in the beginning would've been completely different, bianca NEVER gave any hint of being coached, never seemed like she was getting any advice, and do you really think someone would be that disrespectful to their team mates and outright claim scum?

no

she didn't care what she was doing, because the only person it affected was her

Uhhhhhh arent you dead

Bowie's resistance to flavor claiming is really rubbing me the wrong way honestly. To me, it seems like he didn't have one prepared after claiming townie

so ur saying she was playing against her own win con by lying and saying she was scum

what she said was playing against her own wincon either way.

and yeah i think she ragequit and claimed scum because she was mad

- - - Post Merge - - -

please lynch between chick and xcleb

what she said was playing against her own wincon either way.

and yeah i think she ragequit and claimed scum because she was mad

- - - Post Merge - - -

please lynch between chick and xcleb

If things continue to go the way they are now, I'm pretty sure Cleb will be modkilled for not voting

Back