Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

i've never seen cleb do this as town, but i've seen him do this exact.same.thing. as third party

something important is that nearly everyone talks about the coasters but HARDLY anyone mentions cleb or criticizes him for being an experienced player who hasn't bothered to contribute

isn't it ironic that when people finally start listening to me about lynching dolby, i don't want to do it anymore lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait cleb shouldve been modkilled already

from the rules:

"You must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle. This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game."

- - - Post Merge - - -

his last post was on d1, didn't post anything n1

probably wasn't modkilled since he's an important role

Srsly though, I'm like 95% certain that Bowie has seen people flavor claim before(including multiple times this game)he should know by now that it's not illegal

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Glow, Cleb should be modkilled if he doesn't post at all in this phase

hosts can u please follow through with the rules posted, modkill him. even if he posts today, he should've been modkilled with D2's post.

Srsly though, I'm like 95% certain that Bowie has seen people flavor claim before(including multiple times this game)he should know by now that it's not illegal

He has.

Bowie = Posts two response posts basically saying " oh oh oh, I don't know if I should", "it might be against the rules" and disappears without giving his role name despite claiming townie and playing several other games were people have claimed with their role names along with hosting games were role name claiming was allowed.

Something doesn't seem right, moving Bowie down to suspicious for that. It's really weird and I we haven't gotten aby sort of explanation so far.

The fact that he claimed just to lurk was also outright annoying because it shows he has no intent in really contributing.

i've never seen cleb do this as town, but i've seen him do this exact.same.thing. as third party

something important is that nearly everyone talks about the coasters but HARDLY anyone mentions cleb or criticizes him for being an experienced player who hasn't bothered to contribute

isn't it ironic that when people finally start listening to me about lynching dolby, i don't want to do it anymore lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait cleb shouldve been modkilled already

from the rules:

"You must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle. This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game."

- - - Post Merge - - -

his last post was on d1, didn't post anything n1

probably wasn't modkilled since he's an important role

This is probably going to sound insulting but I assumed Cleb was a nub.

That rule refers to the full duration of the D/N cycle - so in this case every 72hrs. I was the person who originally wrote this rule (word-for-word!) and that was what I intended with it anyway.

hosts can u please follow through with the rules posted, modkill him. even if he posts today, he should've been modkilled with D2's post.

If I was hosting, I would be shunned for not mod killing him by now. :)

So he should be dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is probably going to sound insulting but I assumed Cleb was a nub.

That rule refers to the full duration of the D/N cycle - so in this case every 72hrs. I was the person who originally wrote this rule (word-for-word!) and that was what I intended with it anyway.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

But anyway, today I'll probably be voting for Dolby. Ayaya is an obvious scum to me, but I'm not going to miss an opportunity to have Dolby lynched.

this is alarming. if aya is such obvious scum y wouldn't he vote for her? he's going with dolby because several people r pushing for him, and ofc maf r content with lynching tp because its essentially a no lynch

claiming one person is super scummy but voting for another person getting heat is something ive seen scum do multiple times here, and something I've even done myself.

ye bowie has def moved into my scumleans

NGL i really dont like the idea of yall begging Toad to modkill Cleb

The only reason why I want him mod killed is because I feel as though I would pushed to do so, tbh.

Hahaha, I'm so petty at times. all the time

A lynch would be fine but I don't feel like pushing it nor do I think any of my reasons are strong enough right now.

actually since i haven't even read the thread is there a reason for this inactivity from cleb?? cuz i lowkey don't think a scum cleb would coast like this, or allow himself to be modkilled

u very well could be wanting town modkilled

actually since i haven't even read the thread is there a reason for this inactivity from cleb?? cuz i lowkey don't think a scum cleb would coast like this, or allow himself to be modkilled

u very well could be wanting town modkilled

College, University or some form of education place majiggy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think he coasted as mafia in Paper Mario Mafia until the late game were he picked up with fake interactions with Daniel.

I don't remember that game to a full extent though, I replaced out because it was such a crappy week and later returned a day after as an observer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

* two days after

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree he wouldn't allow himself to be modkilled though.

Guys, I've said this before and I'll say it again. SEPTEMBER is a killer, look how many replacements we've had.

Does anyone want a balloon? Just kidding.

You all seem to floating because you have all disappeared, wtf.

Does anyone want a balloon? Just kidding.

You all seem to floating because you have all disappeared, wtf.

I went to go do Staff Favourites for the Cooking Event - a player in this game won! I assumed I'd come back to see more activity than this. Probably a good time to go make dinner.

As I've already stated, I'm just starting my first semester of college, so things have been a bit crazy on my end. I have time to do stuff, but not as much as I had expected. I have one more class today at 3:30, and that goes until 5. After I eat and everything, I'll be able to catch up on everything.

Though, while I do have my break, I do have to agree with whoever it was that was in disagreement with the people who were pushing for me to be mod-killed. While being MK'ed was never my intention for this game (I pondered requesting a replacement, but I should actually have free time tonight to sit down here for a bit), it appears to me that a lot of people are very quick to raise their pitchforks for my inactivity, which, from a Town perspective, doesn't make any sense. Losing Town due to a MK is the same as mislynching that same person, so no Town player should be pushing this hard for a mod-kill, unless they're confirmed Mafia and are trying to kill two birds with one stone, in which case the player in question could literally make one troll post and force the play to be prolonged over as much as two full game Days. There is really no positive to MK'ing, regardless of alignment, unless you are non-Town and you know that the person about to be MK'ed isn't of the same alignment.

Also, in regards to my inactivity in Paper Mario Mafia, that inactivity was on purpose, and still wasn't to nearly the extent as my current situation. I would advise you not try to compare the two games, since I wasn't just starting college back in PMM.

My role name is King Rhoam. I'm specifically noted as "Vanilla Townie", with just my voice and my vote.

Also, yes, I'm voting Dolby because he's the one being directed most right now. If I voted Ayaya, it would just be a wasted vote at this point. If Ayaya had more votes, I'd be more than happy to change my mind. Frankly, I think they're both scum and I wouldn't defend neither of 'em.

As I've already stated, I'm just starting my first semester of college, so things have been a bit crazy on my end. I have time to do stuff, but not as much as I had expected. I have one more class today at 3:30, and that goes until 5. After I eat and everything, I'll be able to catch up on everything.

Though, while I do have my break, I do have to agree with whoever it was that was in disagreement with the people who were pushing for me to be mod-killed. While being MK'ed was never my intention for this game (I pondered requesting a replacement, but I should actually have free time tonight to sit down here for a bit), it appears to me that a lot of people are very quick to raise their pitchforks for my inactivity, which, from a Town perspective, doesn't make any sense. Losing Town due to a MK is the same as mislynching that same person, so no Town player should be pushing this hard for a mod-kill, unless they're confirmed Mafia and are trying to kill two birds with one stone, in which case the player in question could literally make one troll post and force the play to be prolonged over as much as two full game Days. There is really no positive to MK'ing, regardless of alignment, unless you are non-Town and you know that the person about to be MK'ed isn't of the same alignment.

Also, in regards to my inactivity in Paper Mario Mafia, that inactivity was on purpose, and still wasn't to nearly the extent as my current situation. I would advise you not try to compare the two games, since I wasn't just starting college back in PMM.

I thought I was related to irl as well, I guess not. Thanks for clearing that up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I = IT (hahahahhaa, IT? get it? it it it?)

Read through Dolby's ISO and from what I understand he literally claimed Third-Party? Since votes are piling on him right now I'm presuming he's a hostile, so I'm completely willing to add mine into the mix, should I find nothing of real interest when I catch up here.

Read through Dolby's ISO and from what I understand he literally claimed Third-Party? Since votes are piling on him right now I'm presuming he's a hostile, so I'm completely willing to add mine into the mix, should I find nothing of real interest when I catch up here.

Wtf, I'm benign. Why the **** would I claim hostile third as hostile third D2 with no confirmed maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Cleb, do you have any opinion on it taking Bowie so long to flavor claim

Back