Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

dolby/hayden/fleshy/chick

hayden + fleshy both voted after evans claim at 6:40. maybe they're not both mafia, but at least one is

chick is just 99% mafia in general

Ok, I'll claim now. 20 minutes roughly until deadline and you are lynching me over stupid ass reasons. (well many of them are, the whole grammar thing is admittedly bad.)

I am Daruk, the one shot bulletproof. Really sucks I have to claim to save face, and now I'm all but dead tonight. But oh well, so be it.

So get your votes off me and park 'em on kit's ass so fast, it'll put Sonic to shame.

Just got back from dinner, and now family is pressuring me to watch a show with them, so I'm going to go through your case and give a defense and hope for the best. I'd rather not claim right now but I am willing to if a mass vote materializes. (RN I think I'm in the lead with 3 votes, nowhere near a level I should claim at)

btw evan literally softed in the second post which was made at 6:03 u all are so ridiculous

why would a vanilla townie care about claiming? dolby isn't stupid. dolby knew he was softing with this and he just kept pushing harder for evans lynch

Oath, please actually do something, where were you during the big fiasco?

Helping friends move.

How about you not accuse me of doing nothing during a fiasco that you took part in, a fiasco that involved the absolute idiotic method of meta analysis based off of rolenames that the hosts have used in previous games.

What the hell kind of logic is that? That's even worse than the usual "meta analysis of players' behavior in previous games". At least that has some goddamn weight to it.

Just so all of you know, go look back at the last game that Toadsworthy hosted: Paper Mario Mafia and look at the very first post. Toads uses the term Veteran, not bulletproof.

Evan is 100% scum, I am sure of it now.

I'm glad I was inactive during this fiasco because what the ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And please. If I were scum then I would be off of Evan's lynch in a heartbeat to not have a "blue death" on me (even though its horrifically obvious Evan isn't town right now.)

Quick question did you also write this book

If_I_did_It_2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would Toads change the name of a role. No, that's fake as ****

literally are you on crack

hayden + fleshy both voted after evans claim at 6:40. maybe they're not both mafia, but at least one is

btw evan literally softed in the second post which was made at 6:03 u all are so ridiculous

why would a vanilla townie care about claiming? dolby isn't stupid. dolby knew he was softing with this and he just kept pushing harder for evans lynch

He could have easily been mafia prepping a safe claim, and again, bullet-proof instead of vet (and he wasn't a vt). I get that you're saying that he was softing claiming blue under the assumption that he was town, but he could have easily been prepping a safe claim or waitting until the pressure's off him (one of my general maf strategies is to just not claim or be the last to as claiming limits your future prospects, see Smash and Scummies as examples)

This sounds incredibly selfish but I genuinely don't want to play in this anymore. It's not because of me lynching Town but more so because I feel as if I was just bullied over a game. I don't feel up to doing this right now and I feel incredibly strange.

Also, it reminded me of Dad's model fake claim from Mystic Messenger, in that it wasn't really something that the host would include (or in this case, write that way), and the fact that he was fairly reluctant to

This sounds incredibly selfish but I genuinely don't want to play in this anymore. It's not because of me lynching Town but more so because I feel as if I was just bullied over a game. I don't feel up to doing this right now and I feel incredibly strange.

...are you trying to claim my ****post is bullying

I was dumb, I'm always like this in EoD panic, claims are made, people are throwing around accusations, I don't know where to look. People were calling bull**** on his claim and Ness's post calling me out for not scum reading him threw me right off. I should have went with my gut and not allow myself to be influenced, I know.

Toads literally acknowledged that he shouldn't have changed that's on him. Pretty much everything else I put forward about Evan is on me (except his panic at the end)

so first of all toadsworthy wasn't the only one working on developing this game, panda could've written it. how can you immediately call that a slip? without a second thought? how didn't it cross your mind that toadsworthy could've just switched words?

2nd that's not what a slip is to begin with. it doesn't matter which one hosts use, they're the same role. that's like saying that someone slipped for writing "driver" instead of "bus driver" hosts are free to use them interchangeably and they don't have to use one or another exclusively

To be fair, the last time we had a 'One-shot bulletproof' was like 2 years ago, was Daniel I'm pretty sure, and he ended up getting lynched anyway.
Really stuck right now bc everyone who voted Evan I actually townread, spare Fleshy who I'm null with

so first of all toadsworthy wasn't the only one working on developing this game, panda could've written it. how can you immediately call that a slip? without a second thought? how didn't it cross your mind that toadsworthy could've just switched words?

2nd that's not what a slip is to begin with. it doesn't matter which one hosts use, they're the same role. that's like saying that someone slipped for writing "driver" instead of "bus driver" hosts are free to use them interchangeably and they don't have to use one or another exclusively

Evan came in from epicmafia, so "bulletproof" is his native terminology. Toads has hosted, he made it a vet in every single other game he's hosted. In every game Panda's played in it's been a vet, though tbh I kinda had Panda at the back of my mind. I've also co-hosted with Toads, and every time we PMed, he'd use the word "veteran" not bullet-proof (I can't guarentee this for sure, but it's my general remembrance on our setup discussions)

Though your last post was 40 minutes before the lynch. I expect that you'd make time for EOD, so why weren't you there and why were you back IMMEDIATELY after

alright guys even tho some of u r baddies lets all chillax for a moment and calm down

this is just a game no need to get riled up over it no one is (or should) be attacking each other personally if anything it's just cause they're so invested into the game

hotel Kermit will be open temporarily for snacks if y'all wanna pop in

- - - Post Merge - - -

meanwhile: eyes on Dolby Heyden and Kit for me personally

This is why I should trust my gut but he did end up being weird in his defenses towards those last hours fml. But some fantastic alignment reads are incoming, once I give myself the time. This lynch comes with a surge of information.

Meh, while Ness spearheaded that lynch I do feel like town was doing most of the work in that and scum sort of just sat back because it was between Aron/Evan, and from what I'm seeing they were probably both town.

I will say I'm sort of sus of Karen for her last minute pocket of Evan but didn't really do anything about it, she sort of just let it glide.

Also Oath bc he literally came out of nowhere to question some stupid remark then attack me for using meta analysis or whatever. IIRC the only thing he's done so far in the game is whinge about how we use meta and such, but at least people are trying to make content.

And Kit/Jacob are coasting, there's 1 between the two probably.

As for my townreads, I still stand by Dolby being town, alongside Chick, I'm not gonna hold the Evan lynch against them I feel like my reasons are justified so they probably had similar mindsets. Ness/Aron I'd like to say are most likely town, unless they pulled a stunt with the PM viewing thing but I doubt that.

oh and I'm still uncomfortable with Fleshy/Zendel/glow

Also not really sure if this has relevance but I think the Blood Moon probably means something. I did a quick google search and apparently it brings back enemies from the dead, so I'm guessing there's a chance people can come back into the game, seeing as Evan didn't actually receive obs I think. I did recall Toads saying there's gonna be twists.

Meh, while Ness spearheaded that lynch I do feel like town was doing most of the work in that and scum sort of just sat back because it was between Aron/Evan, and from what I'm seeing they were probably both town.

I will say I'm sort of sus of Karen for her last minute pocket of Evan but didn't really do anything about it, she sort of just let it glide.

Also Oath bc he literally came out of nowhere to question some stupid remark then attack me for using meta analysis or whatever. IIRC the only thing he's done so far in the game is whinge about how we use meta and such, but at least people are trying to make content.

And Kit/Jacob are coasting, there's 1 between the two probably.

As for my townreads, I still stand by Dolby being town, alongside Chick, I'm not gonna hold the Evan lynch against them I feel like my reasons are justified so they probably had similar mindsets. Ness/Aron I'd like to say are most likely town, unless they pulled a stunt with the PM viewing thing but I doubt that.

oh and I'm still uncomfortable with Fleshy/Zendel/glow

It's not "whinge". It was me saying why I wasn't contributing much.

Back