• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

god @ everyone who didnt vote dolby d1 he's probably laughing at his screen when he types his every line because at this point i'm pretty sure he's being so blatant on purpose

I wish you'd spoken up about this more before EoD, I was very close to voting Dolby many times, but honestly, Ness's conviction had me swayed and I didn't go with my gut

god @ everyone who didnt vote dolby d1 he's probably laughing at his screen when he types his every line because at this point i'm pretty sure he's being so blatant on purpose

Why the hell would I be this scummy on purpose? The only way tha would work is if I somehow know there were multiple maf teams and I was on one trying to avoid being killed

i know it's partially my fault but i would've voted any '1-shot bulletproof'
for next time hosts pls stick to tbt traditional names thx

hi vig if ur there

1- i suggest u not to shoot tonight
but
2- if you decide to shoot kill dolby plsthxbye

Why the hell would I be this scummy on purpose? The only way tha would work is if I somehow know there were multiple maf teams and I was on one trying to avoid being killed

you said he slipped because apparently he used to word bulletproof instead of veteran loooooooooooooooool

- - - Post Merge - - -

*the

you said he slipped because apparently he used to word bulletproof instead of veteran loooooooooooooooool

- - - Post Merge - - -

*the

Toads literally acknowledged that he shouldn't have changed that's on him. Pretty much everything else I put forward about Evan is on me (except his panic at the end)

Oath, please actually do something, where were you during the big fiasco?

Back