Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

also on zendel's actual point, I've seen games be really trolly at the start, in fact more so at the start than at the end. Though I've also seen trolls raid at the end as well, so idk what he's talking about. The point is, Zendel is null, not a scumlean, to me but I do find it a bit odd he pointed out the joking when we (including myself) have joked a lot early on in prior games.

I am also a bit uneasy about his trying to deflect to the Daniel/Karen/Dolby situation when there really isn't much more to be said about that imo

lol I was just trying to throw a thought I had out there, I never sussed you Zendel.

and yeah mystic was what I was thinking of, but you were town there so RIP. Even if you were maf in that it wouldn't be a good scumtell at all. I was just wanting to know for reference sake and in case you exhibited more uptightness later on :p

"uptightness" is not a word but idc

Uptight.

But lol @ you saying Zendel getting upset over jokes is indicative of their scum-style and then doing some light backtracking in this post because you misremembered the game.

Aronthear is making a lot of excuses for themselves already, primarily about his activity and coming off as lurky, when I doubt that anybody really cares yet, especially in a 48 hour day 1. He could easily clear this up in their rqs, which he did in this answer:

But he keeps making small excuses in a lot of their posts or clarifying that he's joking, and right now it's coming off as a nervous tic sort of thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a lot of his posts*

I noted this as well. we all understand no one can be here 24/7 and we're all busy. (Well some of us do live and breath on here but you get the idea.) Slight sus since it's rather odd to keep making so many excuses for very explainable behavior. Like they're afraid to be sussed and found out.

I've seen you play well as town given how you helped lynch me last game and stuck to your guns. But at this point I think there's some stuff going on that can be read into as serious posts. Since I just pointed one example out, Aronthaer, what is your read on their behavior/posting style?

I'm null on Aron so far.

The excuses stand out because they seem to be in literally everything single one of their posts. Instead of making excuses I'd prefer to see dedication whenever they can make the time, if you start only jumping in when someone is getting heat or if they are then I'll move them to sus.

I have no idea how experienced level Aron is btw, does anyone have any experience with them?

Uptight.

But lol @ you saying Zendel getting upset over jokes is indicative of their scum-style and then doing some light backtracking in this post because you misremembered the game.

wasn't there a game recently when zendel got upset at joke posts and was scum?
Like I said, it's a terrible scumtell and I just wanted to keep the info in mind. I wrote ^ to get information because I couldn't go back and read the last 5 games when I posted. I did not say it made him scum, or was indicative of his scum style.

also on zendel's actual point, I've seen games be really trolly at the start, in fact more so at the start than at the end. Though I've also seen trolls raid at the end as well, so idk what he's talking about. The point is, Zendel is null, not a scumlean, to me but I do find it a bit odd he pointed out the joking when we (including myself) have joked a lot early on in prior games.

I am also a bit uneasy about his trying to deflect to the Daniel/Karen/Dolby situation when there really isn't much more to be said about that imo

Maybe I wasn't around in the early games? I'm rarely around at the start because of time zone differences so maybe that can explain why I cant remember to a full extent. Idk.

What situation do we have

Like I said, it's a terrible scumtell and I just wanted to keep the info in mind. I wrote ^ to get information because I couldn't go back and read the last 5 games when I posted. I did not say it made him scum, or was indicative of his scum style.

wasn't there a game recently when zendel got upset at joke posts and was scum? short term memory not working rn :p but just something to toss out there

Well you don't say 'just something to toss out there' if you don't want it put into at least some level of consideration when it comes to how you want others to read Zendel. But I'll at least give you that you were uncertain about your short term memory not working. Still though.

What situation do we have

Your joking with Karen and how Dolby seemingly interpreted it as serious meta. That's been discussed and handled, and we got the information (or the lack thereof) we could out of that. or so I thought.

That's kinda like how I said I wasn't mad or upset at people making joke posts but you assumed I was so you threw out that claim.

Note, I am at school right now, so this post is low quality and EXTREMELY oversimplified. But I'm kinda thinking that a Evan/Karen team is possible, though I have a higher sus on Evan now due to recent events. My only reasoning for leaning Kermit is because her behavior seemed like an intentional attempt of looking like town, particularly with the vote.

However, to explain my read on Evan, him jumping out in defense of Karen reminds me of his scum-saving strategy in Francise (see 169, 197, also on 197, I'm not sure if anybody asked him about his read on Karen, but it certainly wasn't Jacob). But the relation between saying that "hey, didn't Zendal do that in a recent game as scum" to "I wasn't sussing you Zendal" does not look good for him, or him piggybacking off Dad on Aron. Kinda a big contradiction, imo. This is extremely rushed, 10 minutes of phone, but wanted to point it out given that his active piggyback on Dad

As arrogant as this makes me sound, the only reason I "defended" Karen was because I know how she plays. She changes her playstyle every game and likes to troll at the start. While I am taking note of her very fast Daniel vote, the interactions between the two are so screamingly obvious jokes that for Dolby to take it seriously is pretty funny. And I pointed that out - voting for Daniel because his name is pink is quintessential trolling Karen.

Do I think she's town?
Do I think she's mafia?
Do I think she's a third party?

IDFK but I think Dolby's intensive scumreading off of a ****post like hers is a little weird.

She's null in my book rn since she hasn't really contributed anything except that ****post

Note, I am at school right now, so this post is low quality and EXTREMELY oversimplified. But I'm kinda thinking that a Evan/Karen team is possible, though I have a higher sus on Evan now due to recent events. My only reasoning for leaning Kermit is because her behavior seemed like an intentional attempt of looking like town, particularly with the vote.

However, to explain my read on Evan, him jumping out in defense of Karen reminds me of his scum-saving strategy in Francise (see 169, 197, also on 197, I'm not sure if anybody asked him about his read on Karen, but it certainly wasn't Jacob). But the relation between saying that "hey, didn't Zendal do that in a recent game as scum" to "I wasn't sussing you Zendal" does not look good for him, or him piggybacking off Dad on Aron. Kinda a big contradiction, imo. This is extremely rushed, 10 minutes of phone, but wanted to point it out given that his active piggyback on Dad

ok dude if i wanted to get towncred for an early vote dontcha think i would've tried to be the first one to vote since according to most cough cough ness only the first vote == towncred

and honestly yeah you have some nice theories but im not this good at being scum sorry to disappoint u

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's the same reason I joined tbh

u want me dead or u want urself dead

also ness's golden towntell has been repeated so much at this point that I doubt mafia really cares about voting first or not

Aronthear is making a lot of excuses for themselves already, primarily about his activity and coming off as lurky, when I doubt that anybody really cares yet, especially in a 48 hour day 1. He could easily clear this up in their rqs, which he did in this answer:

But he keeps making small excuses in a lot of their posts or clarifying that he's joking, and right now it's coming off as a nervous tic sort of thing.

a lot of his posts*

I can definitely see what you mean, but honestly I'm just trying to be open and communicative. I figure there's no such thing as too much information, and the more I can explain the actions the more you can understand my motives. I'm also just a very talkative person so it's partly that.

Don't push him too hard or he'll claim doctor!!!

I laughed xD

As arrogant as this makes me sound, the only reason I "defended" Karen was because I know how she plays. She changes her playstyle every game and likes to troll at the start. While I am taking note of her very fast Daniel vote, the interactions between the two are so screamingly obvious jokes that for Dolby to take it seriously is pretty funny. And I pointed that out - voting for Daniel because his name is pink is quintessential trolling Karen.

Do I think she's town?
Do I think she's mafia?
Do I think she's a third party?

IDFK but I think Dolby's intensive scumreading off of a ****post like hers is a little weird.

She's null in my book rn since she hasn't really contributed anything except that ****post

dude same

like this joke (not joke) came from discord so i guess he doesn't know about it but still its sorta funny to see him freaking out over it

Isn't Karen's play so far extremely similar to the Alola mafia game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok dude if i wanted to get towncred for an early vote dontcha think i would've tried to be the first one to vote since according to most cough cough ness only the first vote == towncred

and honestly yeah you have some nice theories but im not this good at being scum sorry to disappoint u

- - - Post Merge - - -

u want me dead or u want urself dead

@ Bold part

LIES!

I have no idea how experienced level Aron is btw, does anyone have any experience with them?

I have played literally one game of TBT mafia in the past and it was around a year ago. I claimed doctor on the second day and kinda screwed us over although we somehow managed to win and I lived through the thing. so no, no one really has experience with me. I think N e s s was in that game and a couple of others but idk to be honest it was a long time ago.

Back