• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The [I'm Online Now!] Thread.

I can play online after dinner, but not in my town. :x That might be an hour from now, possibly a bit longer.

NVM Can't play online tonight. Something has come up.

Please, excuse me.
I forgot my wifi at work and I could not connect. :mad:

Today I'll try again at the same hour

I'm online now, will be for a good few hours (I'll edit this post when I'm off), would love to visit someone's town so I can buy more equipment, only have the shovel and net right so, of you could help me out, I'd really appreciate it :) Friend code is in my signature!

I'm online now, will be for a good few hours (I'll edit this post when I'm off), would love to visit someone's town so I can buy more equipment, only have the shovel and net right so, of you could help me out, I'd really appreciate it :) Friend code is in my signature!

You can buy a fishing rod and get a watering can from Shizue by completing her advice. I can give you a slingshot, but I would rather go to your town.

Thanks for the advice! There isn't much of note, it's my first day with the game, but feel free to visit, I'll add you right now!

Back