• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

Here is the place to request for others to hold onto your villagers for you.

Please note that holding a villager means you will take it onto your island for a little while, with full intention of returning it to the other member when they are ready. That villager is not yours to keep, sell, auction, trade, etc. Discuss beforehand what sort of timeframe you are looking at and whether or not one/both of you are willing to time travel, and remember to keep in touch regularly to ensure peace of mind. Failure to return a villager gives the original user the right to leave negative feedback.

Be cautious about letting someone hold your villager if they are a new user and/or have no feedback. It's better to trust your villager to someone who already has a good reputation within our community.
Post automatically merged:

Hey,
This is amazing!

Last edited:
I'm looking to foster a villager for a villager. If anyone needs me to foster, I will gladly do a trade. I have the ability to force mine out via Amiibo cards so it would take three days to get her in boxes. (I'm willing to time travel the three days if necessary) I have a plot open today if someone is wanting to do a villager foster trade!

I'm looking to foster a villager for a villager. If anyone needs me to foster, I will gladly do a trade. I have the ability to force mine out via Amiibo cards so it would take three days to get her in boxes. (I'm willing to time travel the three days if necessary) I have a plot open today if someone is wanting to do a villager foster trade!
Hi, I would love if you could foster my Felicity. A foster for a foster. I could time travel as well to return your villager. She is part of my earlier starters and I would love to get her original house. Let me know if your interested I just need to time travel to get her to move out.

Hi there! I managed to roll Judy as a campsite villager, after 4 years of time travelling! However, she has opted to kick out my dear Maple for her space. Whilst I am aware that you can force exit the game and make them pick someone else, I have been trying for over an hour and this is the first time she has picked someone whose amiibo I have, so I figured I'd take it.

This brings us to present; if I can't find anyone to take my Maple, I will just spawn a new one in. However, I lent my amiibos to a friend and dont have the card at the moment, and would like to keep my friendship with Maple. SO Im looking for someone who is willing to move my Maple in, let me TT someone else out so I have the plot, then move Maple out (amiibo or natural, I don't mind) so that I can redaopt!

Happy to pay a large sum of bells and/or a small sum of NMT as a reward, and I also have several full sets available for catalog (White Rattan, Sky Blue Cute, White Cute, Black Antique, Elaborate Kimono, Simple Panel, Soft Serve Lamps)! Feel free to post your wishlist too and I'll see if I have anything!Let me know if you're willing and what you're seeking!

Edit: I’ve decided against it for the time being. Their houses, while empty, are okay upon further reflection. I’ll repost if I change my mind :)

Last edited:
Hi, I would love if you could foster my Felicity. A foster for a foster. I could time travel as well to return your villager. She is part of my earlier starters and I would love to get her original house. Let me know if your interested I just need to time travel to get her to move out.
UPDATE
NVM, sorry can't do it anymore. My online connection isn't working. For some reason today I've been unable to travel or visit others island. I don't want to risk it and thank you. Please look for someone else or await another to respond.

Hi everyone! I’m new to this process, but I would really like to get my two starting villagers (Antonio and Phoebe) out of their sad, empty houses and into their proper homes. I don’t TT, so I would need someone with Amiibo access to explain this process to me and assist.

I’m good to have two different fosters, and do this over a longer time span if needed. They are two of my favourite villagers, so I’ll be patient until they can have their full homes! I’m also more than happy to compensate with NMT, IGB, and/or star fragments. But mostly I want a friendly guide through this :)

Please let me know if you can help, and we can discuss from there!

Hello! I'd love to work with you on this! I have one starter villager who I would like to have her proper home. I'm happy to do both of yours and take it slow. I'd prefer to do it that way rather than time travel so this could be a good match. I also understand the process. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hey! I have fuchsia, she was one of my starters. I LOVE her and would feel weird trading her away or voiding her and spawning in or buying a new one in order to get her real house. is anyone willing to have me trade her, tt her into boxes, and let me grab her back? I can pay in bells, nmt, and/or any hybrid flower(s) you want (I have all but purple windflower, gold rose, and lily of the valley). I have a truckton of green and purple mums :>

I'm fine waiting until a future date to do it, but I'd like for the actual trade back and force to only take a few hours if possible, so I can just fill the plot right after she leaves :3

looking for someone to hold onto one of my villagers! i can pay in star fragments or bells since i am planning on restarting. i would be able to pick them up asap (without time travelling though!) it would mean a lot to me :)

Last edited:
looking for someone to hold onto one of my villagers! i can pay in star fragments or bells since i am planning on restarting. i would be able to pick them up asap (without time travelling though!) it would mean a lot to me :)

Hello! I'm wondering if you'd be able to do a foster trade. I'm looking for someone to foster my Agnes. If you would be willing to wait until I can get a free space opened up to be able to accept your villager and to take mine back. I'm actively working on getting two out at the moment (I have them fenced in) but I don't have anyone in boxes or asking right this moment. I can also do a force removal of your villager and mine with an Amiibo card when you are ready to take them. (Takes just three days) I don't know if you have an Amiibo but if not, I'm fine waiting for Agnes to ask to leave your new town naturally. Let me know if this works for you at all.

Hello! I would like someone to hold my Lucky for me, I'm not in a rush as I will be busy for the next few days and I can pay in IGB and let you catalog items. I will force him out using Molly's amiibo to give molly to another user here, then I want to campsite roll a jock villager to get all reactions, so he might be with you for a while though I will tt to expedite the progress. Let me know if youre interested :)

Deidre and Beau are my 2nd and 3rd villagers, I love them and wants them to live in their original houses :(

Will be great if I get them to boxes > you pick them up > and let me reclaim them to their original plots after you cycle them to boxes the same day (hope this is do-able)

Not sure how much does this usually cost, I can also TT and do the same for your starting villagers, or can offer NMT/IGB, cataloging, a lucky cat (black) or some DIYs. LMK!

Hi I am looking for someone to hold my Skye so I don't have her in a starting home, I would need to time travel to get her in boxes. I hope it would be possible to get her back in the same day so I can get her in the same plot! I don't have too much to offer but I have a few nook mile tickets (30), if you would like them! :)

I can even hold one of your villagers too but i would need some time to time travel to get another plot open 😄

Last edited:
Looking for someone to please hold my Pate! She's a starter villager and I'd love to keep her forever in her proper house. Lemme know if you have an open plot and can TT cycle her out! I can compensate you with bells/NMT/wishlist items!

Looking for someone to please hold my Pate! She's a starter villager and I'd love to keep her forever in her proper house. Lemme know if you have an open plot and can TT cycle her out! I can compensate you with bells/NMT/wishlist items!
Hi, iam new here but if youre willing, i can foster pate for you !
I have no fees, just looking for someone i can trust to later hold my dom/ursala as now theyre in their starting house and i hate the interior. 😫

I still need somebody to hold Hopkins and return him quickly, I will die if I see him in his awful starter house, can pay with 10 nmt and nook mile items just hold this precious bunny floatie

i have pippy, and since she's not a very common villager, im scared people dont have her or i wont find her again...im not really sure how this works, but i wanna restart, and id love to have her in my new island~

New request since something happened but I need someone to foster my audie and pass her back to me the same day! I want to have her actual house and I can pay in stacks of NMT

I am looking for someone trustworthy to hold onto Coco for me. She was one of my first 5 and I want her to have her original house. I will literally die if something happens to her. I am willing to pay big bucks (bells or NMTs or combination of both) for someone to hold onto her and return her right away. Must be a senior member with verified reviews as I’ll literally die if something happens to my Coco. Thanks :)

My friend wants someone to hold marina for him. He got her into boxes thinking he wanted to get rid of her for someone else but now he changed his mind and actually wants to keep her. If anyone would like to help please pm me, I know it would mean a lot to him :')

Edit: I also have 80 nmts to offer and if you want bells I can offer that too ^^

Last edited:
Back