• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The "have you ever" game!

I guess we all have at some point if you think about it

Favorite beans?

Well for me I learned how to count up to 100 in two days without having hard time, so not everyone has a hard time.

user above me

no

have you ever hated a game that you bought, but you wished you never should had bought it because it was so bad.

I kinda mean before we even learn about numbers as kids, but okay

And not really, maybe Destiny 2, but over time it (ever so slowly) improved I guess

Have you ever driven for over an hour?

i don't know how to drive a car but I am old enough to drive but I'm lazy not to

have you ever fallen off a bike two times on the same day but not as a kid.

I've had pizza with spinach on it yeah. I love veggies on my pizza!

Favorite meat topping on your pizza?

Sausage is my favorite haha. Normally, I never get it because no one else I know likes it. :(

Have you ever started to dislike a song from hearing it so much?

That literally is what happen with me and "All Star" by Smash Mouth.

Have you ever gotten obsessed with a dead meme?

Lol I haven't. Maybe I might get the courage to do it one day, but right now I can't even think about it xD

Have you ever squeezed fresh orange juice?

Last edited:
I have! It was a while back, but I used to stream a couple of games on occasion.

Have you ever flown in an airplane before?

Aye, many times. I actually quite like flying minus the jet lag lol

How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike (if you have)?

I mean, I like that one meme vaporeave song so, I guess

Have you ever shiny hunted for only a little bit then get bored?

The sunlight between the trees. I wish I could say it was original but I found it online and thought it sounded really nice haha. The other was a random town name generator!

Have you ever had a dream inside a dream?

That's clever!
Hmm, and I'd say so. Or maybe daydreaming at least?

Have you ever accidentally eaten spoiled food?

Unfortunately, yes. It was a long while ago though! Now I'm very picky about expiration dates haha.

Have you ever tripped over untied shoelaces?

I don't think so lol

Have you ever cosplayed a character or something?

I haven't, but I dream to one day if I go to some sort of -con in the future for the fun of it lol

Have you ever traveled out of the country?

Back