The "have you ever" game!

Yes. There are hour long videos of music I like playing so I don't have to keep pressing any replay button.

Have you ever been to an aquarium?

I have! One of my field trips in high school was to an aquarium. I’ve actually been talking about it with my best friend recently, since I’d love to take him there someday! I’d honestly love to go again, even if just by myself. It was such a cool experience! It was super aesthetically pleasing there, too, and I loved all of the different areas!

Have you ever stayed up for 48 hours straight?

Yes, I have! On the beach when I went to the Caribbean

Have you ever hiked to a mountain's summit?

yes! not huge peaks or anything but definitely climbed a fair amount of mountains!

have you ever been on a flight on ur own?

If Mexico counts, then yes (although if it doesn’t, then I was briefly in Costa Rica when trying to get to somewhere else one time).

Have you ever cringed while listening to a song?

Yes, I have. When I listened to Miley Cyrus' song Flowers

Have you ever seen a shooting star?

Almost, put some boursin in the microwave and it resulted in a small POP and some fire that lasted for a second.

Have you ever drank a cursed drink combination? (Like Coke/milk, Pepsi/Milk, Anything that’s not milk/Milk)

I personally think putting ice cream in soda is cursed, but people seem to like it! I would say that is the only drink combination I've drunk, and I hated it!

Have you ever seen a whale IRL? 🐋

I have not! Would be cool to one day, though. They’re such cool creatures! 🫶

Have you ever made hot chocolate with water instead of milk?

Does this mean wishing to be an animal? Not really. If it means simply not existing, then sometimes.

Have you ever pet an exotic animal?

One of my teachers has a pet snake. I like to hold it; it's got a smooth and scaly texture that I find pleasing to the senses.

Have you ever been to Hawaii before?

Back