• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Gates Open Thread

hey everyone please add me!!! i need some other towns!!! i will bring some forien fruit aswell :)
name : ellie
town : belltown
fc : 5243-9131-3032
if you add me please tell me in private messages

hey everyone please add me!!! i need some other towns!!! i will bring some forien fruit aswell :)
name : ellie
town : belltown
fc : 5243-9131-3032
if you add me please tell me in private messages

Why not put all your info in your signature!?

I am opening my gate. If you want to come to my town add me and post your friend code, name, and town.
Friend Code: 1893-9538-2419
Name: Nanette
Town: LovyTown
Rules
Do not pick up my patterns I am marking the acres
Do not pull the clovers, if you want a four leaf clover I'll give you one
Do not run over the flowers (there are not a lot of flowers so it shouldn't be hard to avoid them)
Do not chop down any trees
You can take any fruit that you want, keep anything you dig up, and run around but you must follow the rules

My gates are currently open for those who are willing to visit. Just message me if you don't have me added :)

Anyone open right now? <3

Edit) Everyone who plays often or even not please add me! And i'll keep reading here and add you too! You can also pm me!

Last edited:
My gate is open now! Who wants to come?
I want the little kitty to come to my town... :)
Name: Nanette
Town: LovyTown
Friend Code: 1893-9538-2419

My gates will be open so if anyone wants to come It will be opened tommorow, message me if you want to, If anyone has any fruit apart from oranges and coconuts please could you bring some ! Especially apples :)

My town is open right now until 6pm if anyone wants to come = )

Hey i'm opening my gate

here's my cousins fc

My friend code: 1979-8912-1423

town: Cocanut

name: Jodie

Please come to my cousins town she only has four friends she'll add you. She makes alot of stuff fun so you probably won't be bored.

Last edited:
Back