• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Epic war out the outsider

JJH said:
moar story plox Meester Fabs
I've been in the process of writing the eighth chapter for a while now, I just can't seem to get it right. Something's missing. Plus, I need all the fans back again to encourage me.

The thing is, while the story may be hilarious to them, the people who joined after sunate left will never get the joke.

Gabby said:
The thing is, while the story may be hilarious to them, the people who joined after sunate left will never get the joke.
I think it still has a bit of charm to it, whether they knew who sunate was or not.

Fabioisonfire said:
Gabby said:
I think it still has a bit of charm to it, whether they knew who sunate was or not.
It does, it does. I'm just saying.

oshnap

We're gonna need all the smarted TBT-ers here working on this one.

*looks around for smart people on TBT*

*censored.2.0*.

Chapter nine posted. It's over. I'd like to thank my inspiration, sunate, for this great story. I'll post an aftermath later on.

Everything has been explained for all of you people who didn't get this and were wondering why all of the old Bell Tree members loved it. Read the first post, at the bottom. (I forgot to do this a while ago.)

Back