• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the Earth says, "Hello!"

Edenbreath

Bells
cookies for anyone who happens to know what that quote is from. |D

you can call me eden or claire, whichever you fancy more because i honestly will answer to either or any. i'm a newbie to the forums, only just a few days old here but already optimistic about meeting new people and hopefully getting a glimpse at everyone's beautiful town ('cause mine is a sad dump). you may find my humor a bit odd (and you may not even see it as humor at all) as i try to be funny and make people laugh but really it is me laughing at my own jokes.

i joined animal crossing forums in high hopes of making friends that i can play ac:nl with because, while the game is still enjoyable alone, it is even better when you've got people to accompany you! plus my villagers can sometimes be boring rocks.

so yes, bare with me as i try to adjust to new forums and please feel free to start a conversation with me! my goal, like i said, is to meet new faces and the like!

Woah. I haven't watched that movie in 2 years. Welcome to TBT!

Hey, welcome to The Bell Tree (TBT)! I'm also, kinda, new, so hopefully we can play together sometime! ^~^

Hey, Eden! :3 I have a friend like that out in the world. She comes up with the oddest little things. Her favorite right now is:

What do you call a cat hired to kill? A Meowcenary.

Hiii! Lemme guess...willy wonka? :0 and welcome to the forums, i'm only like a month old on here. I totally agree with you, playing alone gets boring fast! Lets hang out sometime :)

Welcome to the forums! Your optimism should pay off - there are handfuls of really nice and friendly users here.

thank you all kindly for the welcome! i can already see this community has a bunch of wonderful faces here! i can't wait to get to know the lot of you. vuv

Last edited:
Back