• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The CTRL + V Game

Ain't nobody got time for that
Didn't know I copy this o_O

Hello there! You are receiving this message because you posted on my DLC trading thread. Please be sure to read this entire message, as it outlines important information.

I will be giving you the following item:

In exchange, you will give me the following item:

My friend code is in the sidebar, underneath my avatar. Please note that upon completion of the trade, you will be removed from my friends list. This is nothing personal.

In addition, when you have your item, and I have mine, I will end the Wi-Fi session. The trade will be conducted in my town, outside the train station. If you run off, the Wi-Fi session will be terminated, and the trade will be considered null and void.

Please be sure to leave me Wi-Fi Feedback!

Thank you for reading this! :D

Yes, I will admit it. Pikachu is pretty damn cute. The video is pretty inaccurate though. Pilachu is a mouse pokemon and they used a cat? Ridiculous.
------------------------
Hehe.

But- but why? D': I wanna know where Candy Moutain is so badly! xD
----

I was just, ya know, PMing someone on another site. No harm done to Candy Mountain. XD

Kenneth Branagh asked Anthony Hopkins to improvise his reaction to Thor's yelling at him in the banishment scene. Hopkins agreed, and when the scene was filmed many of the cast/crew present were sobbing. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston later said they had to struggle to keep their composure during filming that scene. Hiddleston later complimented Hopkins, to which he said, "Ken's fantastic, isn't he?"

------

I have no idea why I have that copied from IMDb. But, it's one of my favorite little facts from the movie Thor and it's awesome.

Back