• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The CRINGIEST person on YouTube.

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Leafyishere is just horrible, everything is cringy,so cringey...cringe...cringe...cringe...
Seriously its in every single video title he has made, that's truly cringey.

if you think thats cringey then you havent watched "awesome disney toys" that guys voice makes me want to not live anymore

i dislike leafy a lot tbh. i don't watch his videos but back in the day i found him entertaining, don't understand why.

i dislike leafy a lot tbh. i don't watch his videos but back in the day i found him entertaining, don't understand why.

Its probably because you thought people who made fun of children are funny, but now you have grown up and realised how much of a douche he is?

Last edited:
StampyLongNose can stand the laugh and Jacob Satarious ugh!! he's so annoying and cringy

Pewdiepie... I've tried to watch him numerous times but I just reallyyyy don't like him, don't find his humor funny whatsoever :c super cringe imo. I do like his girlfriend, though! She's super cute c:

I have my fair share of YouTubers I dislike, but people obviously like those YouTubers, so I don't really have the right to go out and say "Oh, I hate so and so for doing this" when it's obviously working out for them. Instead of showing hatred to them, you should respect them for getting successful doing what you seem to hate them doing.

Probably pewdiepie
I use to watch his videos when he only had up to a couple million subs and over time his content change. He use to be more chill but now it just seems like he's doing extra stuff to try to be funny when it's not. His old self was more naturally funny now he's just trying to be funny.

I have my fair share of YouTubers I dislike, but people obviously like those YouTubers, so I don't really have the right to go out and say "Oh, I hate so and so for doing this" when it's obviously working out for them. Instead of showing hatred to them, you should respect them for getting successful doing what you seem to hate them doing.

So I should respect someone who bullies children and makes fun of a lovely autistic man?

Any really popular youtube channel is cringey because it appeals to the largest audience, children.

But MatPat is the cringiest of them all

Last edited:
I just can't stand YouTubers who talk too fast or make too much of an effort to sound different and excited. Especially in Let's Plays and stuff.

Back