• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The CRINGIEST person on YouTube.

It's called an persona.

Wow, really good persona there, making fun of people for your 10 year old viewers.
If it is a persona, its shows how much of bad person he really is, either way.

Last edited:
PewDiePie is really obnoxious. Don't really watch random channels on Youtube, only stick to my music, game playthroughs and Scream Kiwi

Wow, really good persona there, making fun of people for your 10 year old viewers.
If it is a persona, its shows how much of bad person he really is, either way.

how?
he wants to get money, he gets money, good for him.
and how is he a bad person? It's just jokes.

Last edited:
how?
he wants to get money, he gets money, good for him.

There are many different ways of getting money, you know, instead of making fun people, he is a bad influence for his younger "fans", they sent death threats to an autistic man who helped a pair of women ( I believe it had something to do with eggs) because of this role model, hes gaining the money but he's going to lose friends and gain a bunch of 10 year olds who think he is SO cool.

There are many different ways of getting money, you know, instead of making fun people, he is a bad influence for his younger "fans", they sent death threats to an autistic man who helped a pair of women ( I believe it had something to do with eggs) because of this role model, hes gaining the money but he's going to lose friends and gain a bunch of 10 year olds who think he is SO cool.

you think youtube and reality are the same thing. most people on youtube are fake. hell, the autistic guy is probably fake

you think youtube and reality are the same thing. most people on youtube are fake. hell, the autistic guy is probably fake

I don't actually, all YouTubers are fake AF.
Edit: Well, the popular ones anyway.

Last edited:
Leafy is trash and anyone who bullies children and autistic people shouldn't be let near a computer.

I'm neutral on Leafy. I watch his videos sometimes, but my biggest problem with them is that they're so long. It takes forever to get to the point and by the three minute mark I find myself bored.

A youtuber I could never care for is Onision. I disagree with the majority of things he says. His videos just aren't for me.

i was going to say the title sounds like a leafy video title but OH

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUT KEEMSTAR IS JUST THE WORST

- - - Post Merge - - -

OR ANY YOUTUBE DRAMA CHANNEL

Back