• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Cat Lovers' Thread

trenchdragon

Bells
This thread is for the appreciation of animal crossing cats, as well as cats in general. Post screenshots if your favorite AC kitties, share why you love them, or even funny art, pics and videos too!

My favorite AC kitty as of now is Rudy. I love his colours and his cute lil nose! Punchy is a close second, with mitzi, rosie, kiki and moe close behind.

Awhh my favorite cat is Kid cat then Mitzi then Kiki then Rosie then Lolly
Top 5

My favorite cat is Lolly. :) She's just really sweet and shy. It makes me smile when she visits me.
I love Felicity, Olivia, Kiki, Tangy, and Monique as well.
Bob's cute too.

Rudy is my second favorite villager, I love his dopey expression, he's just so adorable. I got him back while campsite resetting in Chrome and I'm thrilled!! <3

If I were to list my top five cats, they'd be:

1. Rudy
2. Kiki
3. Merry
4. Kitty
5. Ankha

I love all of them, though. :)

Last edited:
my all-time favorite is a cat which i find funny considering i hate cats irl, they scare me (bad experiences). favorite in question is tangy, i had her in wild world along with punchy and i loved them! ankha was one of my first villagers in new leaf and i'm pretty fond of her too.

Kabuki was my favorite. And then I stuck Lolly in my main town and and and... I just want to cuddle her round fluffy kitty face. D: She's so cuuuute~ So Lolly is probably my favorite.

Ankha is third. Snooty Egyptian princess.

Kabuki and Ankha are my favorite ACNL cats, and I'm definitely a bit of a crazy cat lady in real life. :D

I'm a bit chronic when it comes to the cat villagers in ACNL.I have ten of them:Tangy,Kiki,Rudy,Merry,Olivia,Mitzi,Ankha,Lolly,Felicity and Tabby.I just got Ankha two days ago....she happened to show up in the campsite of my cycling town and my town Rhubarb happened to need a snooty.

I absolutely LOVE Kabuki and Lolly <3 Kabuki and Rosie are in my town right now, and Tabby used to be. To this day, I don't know if I like her or absolutely hate her.

I'm happy that Merry's not high in popularity (the tiers) as i dont want to pay 15 million for her

I WOULD IF I HAD TO THO

^ True, but at the same time I'd hate to see Merry fall into tier five. She's so adorable, it's a shame everyone overlooks her for Rosie. D:

Omg I adore the kitties!!!

My loves, Rudy, kid cat, tangy, kabuki, punchy, ankha, Kiki, felicity, lolly and Mitzi... All sooo cute!!

Back