• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Break Into A House And Cause Chaos Game

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Now Go Away!*
Bells
Switch
2575-7289-4594
White Rose
White Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
The rules are quite simple. You break into people’s homes and instead of stealing things, you do crazy things that will either create chaos or inconvenience for the people living inside the house. The catch is you can only do up to five things at a time before you need to leave as you are doing this in the span of one night. Then you must wait until at least two players post before you can create more chaos.

Example:

Player 1:
1.) Set every clock in the house to be five hours behind.
2.) Hide all of the keys in the dishwasher.
3.) Make sock puppets out of all of the socks in the house

Now let’s begin!

1.) Shave all of the fur from the cat with a plug in electric razor and hide the razor underneath the dog’s bed.
2.) Leave a note on the eggs in the fridge that says, “STOP EATING MY CHILDREN, YOU MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
3.) Leave a giant ham in the oven of a vegan or vegetarian house.
4.) Leave divorce paper out on the table.
5.) Leave notes all throughout the house that say “I’m not going to be ignored!”

1) Get a bottle of ketchup and then write "LUCIFER LIVES HERE. I HAVE SEEN HIM IN THE BASEMENT AT MIDNIGHT." on the living room wall.
2) Soak a lot of toilet paper and paper towels in dirty dish water and then throw them to the ceiling so they stick up there.
3) Take all of the garbage and then stuff it in the oven and bake it for multiple hours.
4) Paint all of the windows black.
5) Get a bunch of snakes and then release them inside the house.

1.) release a hairless cat in the house

2.) replace all their puzzles with one color puzzles and take all their board game pieces for a snack

3.) leave an alarm that plays the first five notes of megalovania every hour

4.) collect random duck pictures and superglue them on the wall (i mean an actual duck. a quacking thing. 🦆)

5.) throw dead leaves in their house (it would be best if they had carpet)

1.) Throw buckets of fake blood all over the living room.

2.) Eat all the ice cream and put the empty containers back into the freezer.

3.) Leave out dozens of literature that the Jehovah’s Witnesses love to force onto people all over the house.

4.) Gather as much hair as you can and soak it in water and then drop it on top of an iPhone.

5.) Cover the bottom of a pair of shoes and leave muddy footprints all over the walls and ceilings.

1) Let a flock of birds, especially birds of prey (eagles, hawks, etc.), fly freely around the house.
2) Replace every book in the house with portfolios consisting solely of very ugly drawings.
3) Paint the roof of the house pink. As in, the color of Pepto Bismol.
4) Put the homeowner's most valuable item in the oven.
5) Take out some (but not all) of the lightbulbs at random and replace them with faulty ones.

Last edited:
1) open 50 packs of 1,500 live ladybugs and put them on various surfaces
2) rub lotion/lubricant on all the doorknobs in the house, making opening doors near impossible
3) put glitter everywhere
4) print out photos of the winning smile face from roblox
5) get lots of crumbs on the bed and on every sheet in the house

1.) Hide all of the keys in the wall vents.

2.) Draw on the inhabitants’ faces with a Sharpie.

3.) Try on all of the clothes and then leave them in a giant pile all crumpled up.

4.) Wash all of the dry cleaning items and then put them in the dryer.

5.) Dye any white animal neon pink.

1) Take everything out of the kitchen cupboards. Then put everything back in random cupboards, not caring what goes where.
2) Cut up the homeowner's credit card, like what Snake did in this image.
3) Throw broken glass all over the bathroom floor.
4) Download an audio file on the homeowner's computer. The file in question is just two hours of me reading a cringy fanfiction that I wrote 3 months ago.
5) Just before leaving the house, spray paint a picture of Claude, with the caption "Monet himself was here. Now he isn't."

Back