Item Dump The biggest storage clearout I have ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello!
I am flattening and starting a new theme, so I am clearing out my storage! Everything needs to go! I will be mostly getting rid of fairycore/girly/pink items that won't match my new theme. Please keep that in mind before asking to come!

Please read these rules properly. After reading the rules, reply on here with your in-game name and island name, and I will allow you access to the dodo code at the top of the page :)

RULES: (please read properly)

- Everything is FREE
- Mostly furniture and Clothes. There will be a few materials, but not much. (Not giving away bells or NMT, please don't ask.)
- No Limit to how many items per person.
- One trip per person. To give everyone a chance. (I will keep track so I know who has already come.)
- Make sure you have empty pockets.
- Go through the green pipe by the airport once you arrive. It will take you to the yard sale. After you are finished, please make sure to go back through the green pipe and leave via the airport.
- Stable internet connection required. If you don't have good internet, you won't be allowed to come sorry D:
- Dodo code will be sent to you when there is a spot open. Patience is key. I will let in 2-3 people at a time.

20211022_015213.jpg

Hello!
I am flattening and starting a new theme, so I am clearing out my storage! Everything needs to go! I will be mostly getting rid of fairycore/girly/pink items that won't match my new theme. Please keep that in mind before asking to come!

Please read these rules properly. After reading the rules, reply on here with your in-game name and island name, and I will allow you access to the dodo code at the top of the page :)

RULES: (please read properly)

- Everything is FREE
- Mostly furniture and Clothes. There will be a few materials, but not much. (Not giving away bells or NMT, please don't ask.)
- No Limit to how many items per person.
- One trip per person. To give everyone a chance. (I will keep track so I know who has already come.)
- Make sure you have empty pockets.
- Go through the green pipe by the airport once you arrive. It will take you to the yard sale. After you are finished, please make sure to go back through the green pipe and leave via the airport.
- Stable internet connection required. If you don't have good internet, you won't be allowed to come sorry D:
- Dodo code will be sent to you when there is a spot open. Patience is key. I will let in 2-3 people at a time.

View attachment 405166
Awesome I would love to come dodo code me when I can thanks bunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back