• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

The best GBA emulator

StbAn

Bells
I want to download a GBA emulator but I don't know which one, please tell me which one is the best option to download.

Visual Boy Advance

no talk of roms, though. dunno if it applies to the emulators, but emulators are totally legal, so long as you don't distribute BIOS for disc-based ones and all.

google = god

you're having trouble installing a simple emulator like that?

well, what's the problem? i mean.. it's pretty out-of-the-box.. just install it/unzip the package you downloaded, and play. all that you have to do is locate the roms on your hard drive, and it should be good.

only thing halfways difficult is configuring your gamepad/keyboard setup, and even that's pretty simple. just options > controller config (#1 if there's multiple ones) and then pick your buttons/keys.

if you could tell me what exactly you're having trouble with, beyond "lol i don't know computer", i can help you.

Back