• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question about the sakuras- when will they stop being on sale? Looking at the numbers, I'm assuming when they hit 1000 Items sold? O: or maybe when the egg event ends?

Last edited:
A question about the sakuras- when will they stop being on sale? Looking at the numbers, I'm assuming when they hit 1000 Items sold? O: or maybe when the egg event ends?
On a more serious note, how long are the spring sakuras going to continue restocking for? I keep buying some for the sake of timestamp variety + me and my friends rushed our lineups out of fear the sakura's would go out of stock soon. 😅 I assumed it was only an April Fool's thing, but I'd like to know if that's actually the case. For my sanity (and my poor ABD) are we able to get a time for when they'll stop restocking?
giphy.gif

i'm wondering this too! how much longer will the sakura's stay in shop :3

I think the whole reason why we had limited restocks this time was because of immersion, to follow TBT of the past.

Am I the only one that doesn’t really care about the Spring Sakura? I mean, it’s cool, I guess, but I don’t really want one.

Oh, our things in the avatar are gone and our messed up join dates are back to normal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back