• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to send people in the direction they want to go (when i remember correctly) - except gremlins, haha. Would be fun to see just how far forward/backward someone can go.

Oh - and for some good news! After much trial and error, I finally found a paint that stuck to an egg and covered it well. Spray paint! The problem is - i only have on hand black or kubota orange, and it's not halloween. 😅

I'd like to go back....way back.

I'm trying to send people in the direction they want to go (when i remember correctly) - except gremlins, haha. Would be fun to see just how far forward/backward someone can go.

Oh - and for some good news! After much trial and error, I finally found a paint that stuck to an egg and covered it well. Spray paint! The problem is - i only have on hand black or kubota orange, and it's not halloween. 😅

I'd like to go back....way back.
make a BatPumpkin egg

make a BatPumpkin egg

Sounds like I'd need a particular set of skills for that. And I want you to know, I do not have that particular set of skills. 😅

Not a bad idea though.

I was thinking of using nail polish to put polka dots or something on it. Although, regular paint might stick to the spray paint once it dries.
Post automatically merged:

Can someone help me out with some additional clues to the community egg? I am so lost 😵‍💫

Did you see the clue compilation post?

Post in thread 'The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy' https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-bell-trees-time-portal-tragedy.627324/post-10682904

Also, post #303 might help.

Sounds like I'd need a particular set of skills for that. And I want you to know, I do not have that particular set of skills. 😅

Not a bad idea though.

I was thinking of using nail polish to put polka dots or something on it. Although, regular paint might stick to the spray paint once it dries.
Post automatically merged:

Did you see the clue compilation post?

Post in thread 'The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy' https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-bell-trees-time-portal-tragedy.627324/post-10682904

Also, post #303 might help.
Thank you so much Betsy I got it 🙏

To put it in BetsySundrop's terms, I am not a "gremlin". I will send someone in the time they wish to go in.

I want to go to the future btw 🐍🚀
Oh I see, okay then.

Swearing to my backwards generosity, the least I can give to you are the rest of the reactions besides the time dust ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back