• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The amatuer pattern maker

fertile01

Bells
It's like the Able Sister's because it's amateur. I'm no pro, but I will make pattern's for people who want some. Make an order and I'll do the best I can. I don't have an SD card, so you'll have to come to my town to show you.

The price is determined by the difficulty and how many patterns per order (bargaining encouraged).

deliveries: deliveries ready!
Umbreon
if you want any of these, but you didn't order, send a pm and we'll get together.

< friend code somewhere over here.
My first pattern set, the road set was given to goldfish, come get more of it. Before I overwrite it!

can you make patterns that look like a street (sidewalk). and i need the intersection and the 4 corners (top right, bottom left etc.) sorry, am i asking to much?

yeah, I could make a street pattern easy. Are you asking for just a sidewalk, or the street and all? Because I'm gonna plan on using only one pattern slot at a time (I'll add 3-4 more after I'm done with my pts).

I'll try the umbreon first (get a picture to look at lol). EDIT: I found room for more pattern slots, and now your Orders are ready.

Back