The Afternoon Topic

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Is there a fast way to gain posts on the forums here? Are there any chat threads?

You know what? When I made this thread, I was one of the newest users with a very small amout of posts. Now, I am the only sage with the most posts. It's strange how life works, huh?

If you mean by cheating, of coarse not. Thats why the spam site doesn't count as a post. As far as chat threads there are some every now and then, but most of them will get deleted.

Finally someone else posted it! BASTOISE, PKMNRULES!, and TYOSHI have recently always forgotten. And who knows when BULERIAS is coming back, probably next Monday.

Well it was good. But that we already had that one. O well, better than nothing, and The Crossing Guardain got some new people, they wont know. Have to go now... be back tomorrow in the afternoon. (and by now I mean soon)

Because we reply to evry open thing that makes sense. You also came 10+ days later than all the employees.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
SMARTTECHDRAGON15 said:
Yes, I know, but I didn't know it would be like this.
Is that a good thing?
Yeah, this place is fun, and there aren't a lot of users, which in my opinion is good, because this place wouldn't be too hard to handle. I just wish I came here sooner, though. Oh well, you can't change the past.

Back