• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That feel when...

That feel when you know you just sanked someone's feelings about you after you sent a piece of pottery flinging out the window, shattering it and the window while shards land in the garden with a baseball bat.

That feel when you awkwardly walk up and down in class and you can feel the stares from people, and your neck and face start to burn.

Last edited:
That feel when someone you trust in the game stabs you in the back and take HYBRIDS FROM YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU HELPED THEM PUT PATHS AND GAVE THEM FREE HYBRIDS :mad:

That feel when someone you trust in the game stabs you in the back and take HYBRIDS FROM YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU HELPED THEM PUT PATHS AND GAVE THEM FREE HYBRIDS :mad:

That feel when u see a site u used back in 2006-2009 and you start cringing

- - - Post Merge - - -

that feeling when you step in something wet while wearing socks

That feel when u see ur name in...u know that tumblr site

That feel when your friend has wanted to go to the beach for a month and you can barely live because your stomach won't stop being a douche and you don't want to cancel on your friend last minute because she's been so excited this whole time :(

That feel when your friend has wanted to go to the beach for a month and you can barely live because your stomach won't stop being a douche and you don't want to cancel on your friend last minute because she's been so excited this whole time :(

That feel when you found in ur apartament a bottle with 15 ping pong balls

That feel when being a love doctor is starting to become questionable to you.
I don't help people with relationships. Hell, I probably wouldn't out of jealousy. xD

I should probably change my title to something more fitting~

That feel when being a love doctor is starting to become questionable to you.
I don't help people with relationships. Hell, I probably wouldn't out of jealousy. xD

I should probably change my title to something more fitting~

That feel when the love doctor thing didn't worked

Back