Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
99.3% (136) +
Does anyone have Stitches up for grabs? I have lots of money I can offer :3

Got him :D

Last edited:
Thanks so much :D

I can certainly try to get bonbon out. I don't think I'll be able to do it as a straight trade. I would have to give you her whenever she asks to leave if that's ok. Do you know when Stitches might move? I see you have Rosie moving at the moment. Do you TT?

Anyway, when Bonbon leaves. You can have her :)

No problem, I check the forums everyday so I'll be ready to pick Bonbon up whenever she is available. Once Rosie's auction ends tonight I will start TT to move Stitches out.

Thanks so much. I'll post on here and PT you when Bonbon is moving :)

oh my gosh thats fantastic! thankyou! I'll try and get Bonbon in boxes but I'm not sure it'll work tonight.

I'm trying to end my auction for Rosie right now. As soon as she is adopted I will start TT'ing.

Rosie has moved, but I have been TT for the last 2 1/2 hours and Stitches will not move -___-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! He's ready to move! just add my friend code and I will open my gates in like 2 minutes!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! He's ready to move! just add my friend code and I will open my gates in like 2 minutes!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back