• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need fruits

lucyHW

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi all. I have peaches, oranges and pears on my island, as well as tomatoes and wheat. Can anyone do a trade or offer me anything I don't have? Thank you

Yes please, is there anything you wish me to trade? And would you like me to come to island, or you mine? :) Thank you !!

Yes please, is there anything you wish me to trade? And would you like me to come to island, or you mine? :) Thank you !!
I just need oranges and pears. I am happy to visit you since my island is a mess lol. Also do you have decent turnip prices?

Only 71 for turnips I'm afraid! Perfect, you can help yourself to all the oranges and pears I have currently! :) my dodo code is 7M64F

No problem theres still tomorrow for turnips. I am happy to just drop my fruit by the airport if you want to do the same.

Great, I'll go ans collect everything j have, do you need coconuts?
Post automatically merged:

18 oranges and 18 pears by my airport for :)

Hi I'm trying to visit but that code isnt working for me.

No thanks I just want oranges and pears. I got a stack of ten of both apples and cherries ready to drop off once I can get the code to work

Alright it's working now be there soon

Thank you

Back