• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Thank you for finding my fossil, natalatalie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookah-chu

A wild Pikachu appeared!
Bells
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Ruby
Mint
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Lobo
Pikachu Easter Egg
Jingle Christmas Doll
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (135) +
I have been missing a fossil for a week now, I've walked all over my town and looked behind every tree and house and yet I still can't find it... If anyone has some free time and would like to help me, could you go to my dream town (updated a moment ago) and look for it? There is one buried item in the top left of my map but that's just a pitfall that I keep there so it doesn't bother me everyday.

My Dream Address is as follows ... 4A00-0012-96A0

Thank you in advance, it would be a huge help to me if someone could find my last fossil!

:)

Last edited:
I’m gonna take a shovel to all your bushes that don’t have flowers or paths behind them. Good thing this is a dream ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

YO! I FOUND IT! It’s not letting me upload a picture, but it’s 6 steps south from your fire hydrant behind the bush!! Just call me master sleuth. ;)

Last edited:
I?m gonna take a shovel to all your bushes that don?t have flowers or paths behind them. Good thing this is a dream ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

YO! I FOUND IT! It?s not letting me upload a picture, but it?s 6 steps south from your fire hydrant behind the bush!! Just call me master sleuth. ;)

Thank you so much!!!!! :D :D

You should change your title to Master Sleuth! :)

(Closing thread, thank you for finding it natalatalie!!)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back