• "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Coming Soon on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Shop Tessabel's Locker of Delights ;)

Any mush item left? I'll buy them all but not duplicates. And the Hero's clothes.

Hello tessabel :)

As usual, I'm buying these :
Pink-Hydrangea Start - 40k (x3)
Blue-Hydrangea Start - 40k (x1)

For 160k (but if you have more, I'll take it too)

Also want to catalog your Gracie series, and if you have more sets that you don't need to order, I'll catalogue them too.

Just tell me ^^

Hello tessabel :)

As usual, I'm buying these :
Pink-Hydrangea Start - 40k (x3)
Blue-Hydrangea Start - 40k (x1)

For 160k (but if you have more, I'll take it too)

Also want to catalog your Gracie series, and if you have more sets that you don't need to order, I'll catalogue them too.

Just tell me ^^

Hey hey. I have the robo set, kiddie set regal set, spooky set, lovely (I think you already catalogued this), and exotic set (this too)

In have to leave for work in 15 minutes though so I don't really have time :( I will be back home about 6pm CST- what is your time zone? Are you often online in American evenings? I'm happy to order 2 more sets for you to catalogue later too, you can choose which ones :)

Hey hey. I have the robo set, kiddie set regal set, spooky set, lovely (I think you already catalogued this), and exotic set (this too)

In have to leave for work in 15 minutes though so I don't really have time :( I will be back home about 6pm CST- what is your time zone? Are you often online in American evenings? I'm happy to order 2 more sets for you to catalogue later too, you can choose which ones :)

Ok, no worries, I don't mind waiting.
My timezone is GMT+1, so I can't stay very late on American evenings. I can be there until 6 or 7pm for GMT-5.

I'd like the minimalist ans astro set please if you can :) Thank you !

I never got back to you but I'd still like to catalog what you have of the balloon series! I'd also like to catalog your gracie set :)

Ok, no worries, I don't mind waiting.
My timezone is GMT+1, so I can't stay very late on American evenings. I can be there until 6 or 7pm for GMT-5.

I'd like the minimalist ans astro set please if you can :) Thank you !

Kk, I'll try to be back online for you early as I can, if I don't make it, tomorrow I will be available in my morning/afternoon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never got back to you but I'd still like to catalog what you have of the balloon series! I'd also like to catalog your gracie set :)

You're more than welcome to! I have to leave for work now though, but I'll be back at about 6PM CST :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have a Gracie tank?

I don't, sorry!

Hello~

I still wanna catalogue the Kiddie, Lovely and Regal Series! :)

Sounds good. Let me set them out for you and I'll let you know when the gate is open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized I have to order the regal series so it will be 15 minutes :)

Back