Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Holiday Candle
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Green Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
I noticed that Temtem is coming to the Switch. I remember reading about it long ago, and being mildly interested at what they have to offer.

It's got fantastic reviews on Steam, but other places seem more divided. Does anyone here play? Is it worth getting for someone who enjoys monster raising games in general?

If you like the older pokemon games, I think you will like temtem. I've been playing it with my spouse. Once we finish it, I probably won't touch it again. It has its flaws. I find the basic battling more interesting in temtem than pokemon's basic battling. The game can get grindy though (more so than pokemon if you consider pokemon to have grind). Also additional customization of your character is practically post game which sucks imo.
I think it helps to plan a team, and I think it is easier to play through the game by yourself than with someone. By yourself you have 6 temtem available to you during battle but if you play with someone else you only have 3 of your temtem out of 6 on you available during battle.

Back