• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

**temporary HIATUS** 🍪 kookey bits 🍪 art shop (tbt & wishlist items)

Hi can i take your last slot? My mayor patchy from Tamago. I can pay 100tbt. Thanks!

Attachments

• 5B217D9B-64B2-4535-8B50-838F27FEFB8A.jpeg
    5B217D9B-64B2-4535-8B50-838F27FEFB8A.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 1CD4EEEC-98C0-4A10-90F3-0B4CDB0CE334.jpeg
    1CD4EEEC-98C0-4A10-90F3-0B4CDB0CE334.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi! I would love to be added to your waitlist! I've been scrolling though shops in the Museum Shop forum and I resonated with your art style the most. I only play ACNL and I have a male avatar, would those be a problem? :unsure: I do not mind the wait and I can pay 125 TBT upfront in advance :)

Hi! I would love to be added to your waitlist! I've been scrolling though shops in the Museum Shop forum and I resonated with your art style the most. I only play ACNL and I have a male avatar, would those be a problem? :unsure: I do not mind the wait and I can pay 125 TBT upfront in advance :)
Not an issue at all. I can happily put you on the waitlist and I’ll ping you when I have slots open. No need for upfront payment. Thank you for your interest!

Not an issue at all. I can happily put you on the waitlist and I’ll ping you when I have slots open. No need for upfront payment. Thank you for your interest!

Thank you! I'll be waiting for the ping then :)

HNI_0081.JPG

Here is a happy snapshot of my avatar for your reference :)

Last edited:
hi again, i'd love one of my islander please ♥ https://toyhou.se/6465003.islander-ariane i actually changed her outfit earlier but i don't have a screenshot yet, would it be okay to have this hat: https://villagerdb.com/item/wide-brim-straw-hat in beige, and those glasses https://villagerdb.com/item/double-bridge-glasses in gold? the rest is the same as the references. if that's too much trouble feel free to use the first image outfit ^^
i can offer 120 tbt?
thank you!
Sounds good! I’ll add you to me list. Please send tbt when ready. Ty! ❤

Hi! Thank you for the ping. I would like the art to be the same as this screenshot (with a happy emote :D):

HNI_0081.JPG
Hairstyle.PNG

I added an example of the hairstyle and he wears thick glasses like this:
Thick Glasses.jpg

Let me know if it's doable and if any changes need to be made. I'll send the TBT when you acknowledge :)

Last edited:
Hi! Can I snag that open slot? I noticed your art in some people's profile pics and I wanted to find you :p

Offer: 125 TBT
Ref Art:
AC.jpg
Request: Can I get some kind of star imagery in there?

Feel free to take as long as you need! No rush here :]

Hi there! Can I please be placed on the waitlist if possible? <3

Hi! Can I snag that open slot? I noticed your art in some people's profile pics and I wanted to find you :p

Offer: 125 TBT
Ref Art:
Request: Can I get some kind of star imagery in there?

Feel free to take as long as you need! No rush here :]

Hi there! Yes, I accept. Please send me tbt and I’ll add you to my list.

Hi there! Can I please be placed on the waitlist if possible? <3

Hi! I actually have open slots—I just haven’t updated! If you’re interested, please let me know what you’d like & your offer :)

Yay sent! Now I am broke lol gotta go back to the grind XD

Hello, I was just wondering if you have any slots open? If not I’d like to be on the wait list ^^

Back