• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Temporary Chibi shop ~ (closing) ~

@Simple I finished your Style 2 art!
RMhYhfL.png

Wasn't sure if I should go darker or lighter so I left it inbetween!

Also I couldn't decide if the pattern on the sweater should be left white or shaded in, so I'll give you the white version too, it kinda grew on me ;u; Click for other version

PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH~!! love it :D super cheap price and would come back 100 times. Glad I got these while you had them ty!

@ReXyx3
I just finished your art! Enjoy~ I'm so slow at coloring lmao
Please send 15btb when you see this <3
kmWkABM.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw ty! I will put you in a slot since I just finished two, you can pay 5btb (since it's style 2) when I finish! Your character is cute :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accepted! Thank you <33
It might be a while because I still need to finish the ones before you!

No problem and that's fine ^^ I'm in no rush lol thanks once again c:

Not sure if you still have a slot open, but I would like to be considered for style 1 of my mayor :)

-Form-
Style 1 or Style 2: One
Background (Transparent, white, etc): White
Ref: http://i.imgur.com/Vv6cu5i.jpg
Payment (TBT or art trade): 15 TBT + tip
If art trade give example

Sure! will accept and I'll leave a white background~ Might be a while!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH~!! love it :D super cheap price and would come back 100 times. Glad I got these while you had them ty!
You're welcome <33 So happy you like it! :blush: I can still squeeze you in for the color request, once it's been confirmed! ;u;

@Simple finished your colored one, I made the hearts bigger like requested, hope they look okay!
gOmUj3g.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm experimenting with new eyes, so you guys can disregard the other eye examples unless you want that style ;u;

@Simple finished your colored one, I made the hearts bigger like requested, hope they look okay!
gOmUj3g.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm experimenting with new eyes, so you guys can disregard the other eye examples unless you want that style ;u;

THAT IS WONERFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH! Will be using SOON! Tysm! <3333

@Prahba Finished your chibi! The inside eye-style has been changed and I'm not really doing them like my original samples unless asked, so hopefully you like it~
btpVEwc.png

Last edited:
Style 1 or Style 2: Style 1
Background (Transparent, white, etc): Transparent
Ref: can you work with a description? If so, use this:
April is an American female. She has a strong auburn tint in her hair. Her hair is short and her bangs are combed to the side, and is very thick. She obsesses with boy bands, especially British ones, sp she wears a white shirt with a British flag on the front. She wears red cortoroy pants and white high heels with an open toe. Her nails are painted a dark blue. April is around 16 years old, and she is a very snobby person. She is selfish and has a lot of money, but deep down, really cares for other people.
If not, use this:
16787458869_1c7837b428_o.png
Payment (TBT or art trade): TBT
If art trade give example of your work:
Other:

@Prahba Finished your chibi! The inside eye-style has been changed and I'm not really doing them like my original samples unless asked, so hopefully you like it~
btpVEwc.png

It's awesome, I love it! You got the clothes perfect.
Do I still pay you like 30 btb or do I have to pay the new price now?

Can we do an art trade?
You can click on the link in my siggy, my art is different now but I can't really link because I'm on an i pod touch ):/

idk if i need like a real ref sheet but okay

Style 1 or Style 2: Style 1! also can i have the same style eyes as the first example
Ref:
GNAfEI4.jpg
Payment (TBT or art trade): TBT
If art trade give example of your work:
Other:

Your style 2 art is complete~. If you want the colors changed slightly darker or something, lmk! c:
OEeHZ0K.png

Oh my gosh, I love it! Sending tbt now! I would also love to commission a style 1 as well if you have the space!! I'm in love with it!!

Ref: x
Payment (TBT or art trade): tbt
If art trade give example of your work: N/A
Other: I'm so in love I had to request another! :)

Last edited:
It's awesome, I love it! You got the clothes perfect.
Do I still pay you like 30 btb or do I have to pay the new price now?
You're welcome! The price stays for the same for the ones who ordered before so yea <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we do an art trade?
You can click on the link in my siggy, my art is different now but I can't really link because I'm on an i pod touch ):/

Do you only do animals?~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh, I love it! Sending tbt now! I would also love to commission a style 1 as well if you have the space!! I'm in love with it!!

Ref: x
Payment (TBT or art trade): tbt
If art trade give example of your work: N/A
Other: I'm so in love I had to request another! :)

I've been requested for a color version by someone else before and I used the same outline but changed the eye design, if that's okay lmk! Since you gave me quite a bit for the style 2, you won't have to pay much at all all for it to be colored into style 1.

I've been requested for a color version by someone else before and I used the same outline but changed the eye design, if that's okay lmk! Since you gave me quite a bit for the style 2, you won't have to pay much at all all for it to be colored into style 1.

I responded to your VM, but yes, that's completely fine with me! Can't wait to see it!

I do humans, too, but i'm better at animals, haha X''D
Well can you do one of my favorite acnl animals? Erik, Julian, or Muffy? ^_^ unless you want to try one of my mayor ones xD
If so I can fit you in later (may be a while since I have other request to do, but I promise I will get to you asap!)
Just fill out a form with refs and what style.

Back