Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

xD Thanks! although i don't know much longer i'll be offering them, they're literally the hardest things to do. x_x

Aww~ yeah. I can see why they'd be hard to do. I could totally offer 500 TBT bells for one. Though, I have no idea how much people have been offering in the past... XD Would you accept that if you were open for requests?

@MC4Pros

here you go c:

Between you, hzl, and Yookey, I want like 10000 TBTB for art too bad Im broke

lol that feel
I'm trying not to let hzl be the death of me but it's a losing battle. :p

Oo, I might request when you reopen, peach~
Got an idea huehuehue.

oooo what kind of idea >:D

Aww~ yeah. I can see why they'd be hard to do. I could totally offer 500 TBT bells for one. Though, I have no idea how much people have been offering in the past... XD Would you accept that if you were open for requests?

I always think it's gonna be easier than it is just 'cause the animals are tiny ehehe
and yes I believe I could be persuaded with that x'D Since I'm really tempted to get the avatar width expansion thing for the shop lately.

anyway that's all my last round of requests done so there's no excuse anymore :p Opening for a bit, although unless the dam on this headache stops threatening to burst I might not get started on anything today.

Sooo... could you do a picture of my Mayor and my secondary character? Full body please.

P.S., his eyes are now grey :)

HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
HNI_0035.JPG

HNI_0050.JPG
HNI_0051.JPG

So, could you make them kinda cutesy together? Idc care about background stuff like that. :)
I could pay 350?

Last edited:
Ooooo I would love to get my OC Full-Body for 300 tbt or more if this is fair:)? Here are her Refs:

kVvpoU.png

9mxeMN.png

She has sharp eyes, usually either happy-go-lucky or very annoyed with others as she tends to get, she has sky blue eyes and flame red hair that flows lusciously to her feet, please if you can don't add the ribbon she doesn't originally have one xD If I need more detail let me know:D

Last edited:
I always think it's gonna be easier than it is just 'cause the animals are tiny ehehe
and yes I believe I could be persuaded with that x'D Since I'm really tempted to get the avatar width expansion thing for the shop lately.

anyway that's all my last round of requests done so there's no excuse anymore :p Opening for a bit, although unless the dam on this headache stops threatening to burst I might not get started on anything today.

Cool, sounds good.

I hope you still have open slots~

I can pay 500 for a town sig with my mayor.

Villagers: Peanut, Drago, Wolfgang, Willow, Sly, Zell, Marina, Beau, Hopper, Phoebe

Mayor ref: [x]

Also, I'd like to add: Would it be possible to have it be festivale themed? Thought it'd be a fun idea. Feel free to play around with the accessory color as they're a few different colors in game, besides pink. :)

I also don't care what order they're in either, other than my mayor being in the center.

Last edited:
-Hi there! I'm not positive if slots are still open or not but I'll leave my reference here. ^_^

yyJIw9t.png

Would 350 TBT for a fullbody be enough?

Last edited:
Sooo... could you do a picture of my Mayor and my secondary character? Full body please.

So, could you make them kinda cutesy together? Idc care about background stuff like that. :)
I could pay 350?

Hmm I wanna say yes since mayors generally aren't too difficult but I'm gonna have to think on it before I bite on 2 characters for 350

in the meantime here's an update of the previous pic if you need it :p

Ooooo I would love to get my OC Full-Body for 300 tbt or more if this is fair:)? Here are her Refs:

kVvpoU.png

9mxeMN.png

She has sharp eyes, usually either happy-go-lucky or very annoyed with others as she tends to get, she has sky blue eyes and flame red hair that flows lusciously to her feet, please if you can don't add the ribbon she doesn't originally have one xD If I need more detail let me know:D

Yeah I think I can do this one ^^ Is her hair like red-red or orange-red? Because I thought it was blonde tbh. 0.0 I can work with the details you have already but if you ever wanna give more feel free, I don't mind when people get passionate about their characters haha

also u lucky got art from honeyprince ;D can't wait for mine eheh

Cool, sounds good.

Villagers: Peanut, Drago, Wolfgang, Willow, Sly, Zell, Marina, Beau, Hopper, Phoebe

Also, I'd like to add: Would it be possible to have it be festivale themed? Thought it'd be a fun idea. Feel free to play around with the accessory color as they're a few different colors in game, besides pink. :)

I also don't care what order they're in either, other than my mayor being in the center.

Yeah since yours is the only villager pic so far I might take a few more slots this time hahah x3
And that's a sweet idea, I've never drawn festivale stuff before even tho the animals are so cute with the feathers on. ; -; Should they be wearing festivale tanks or their default clothes?

-Hi there! I'm not positive if slots are still open or not but I'll leave my reference here. ^_^

Reference in spoiler.

Would 350 TBT for a fullbody be enough?

oop you posted just as I was about to xD I don't see the spoiler in your post though heh

Last edited:
Hmm I wanna say yes since mayors generally aren't too difficult but I'm gonna have to think on it before I bite on 2 characters for 350

in the meantime here's an update of the previous pic if you need it :p

Yeah I think I can do this one ^^ Is her hair like red-red or orange-red? Because I thought it was blonde tbh. 0.0 I can work with the details you have already but if you ever wanna give more feel free, I don't mind when people get passionate about their characters haha

also u lucky got art from honeyprince ;D can't wait for mine eheh

Cool, sounds good.

Also, I'd like to add: Would it be possible to have it be festivale themed? Thought it'd be a fun idea. Feel free to play around with the accessory color as they're a few different colors in game, besides

Yeah since yours is the only villager pic so far I might take a few more slots this time hahah x3
And that's a sweet idea, I've never drawn festivale stuff before even tho the animals are so cute with the feathers on. ; -; Should they be wearing festivale tanks or their default clothes?

oop you posted just as I was about to xD I don't see the spoiler in your post though heh

Her hair is orange-red xD Hmmm I can't think of much more detail lol:) But if you need more let me know:D Ah and as for the honeyprince piece, I love it<3<(^_^

Last edited:
Opps! So sorry, I edited it!
And it's okay. If you have too many commissions already, I would be happy to be waitlisted if it's easier for you. :)

Would you be willing to draw fanart not a mayor or a OC?

Edit: Ah that probably counts as canon characters nu D,:
Hmm okay sorry for taking your time ;w;

Last edited:
Aw yiss you're open!
Er, this might be a strange request, and since you already drew my OC enough, waould you be interested in drawing my uglee face?
Ill pm pictures if you agree. Will 100 TBT and a popsicle suffice? I can go higher. Im sorry if its not enough.

EDIT: If it seems reasonable, a bust would be fine~

Last edited:
Her hair is orange-red xD Hmmm I can't think of much more detail lol:) But if you need more let me know:D Ah and as for the honeyprince piece, I love it<3<(^_^

Ahh all right, I will make note!
And I love it also hehe

Opps! So sorry, I edited it!
And it's okay. If you have too many commissions already, I would be happy to be waitlisted if it's easier for you. :)

Haha it's cool =) I'm trying to organize the requests right now xD but I believe I can fit yours in.

Oh thanks for the update!

I could pay 500?

Np!
and aww sure I'll do it for that. Oh btw, in your previous post did you mean you didn't want a background, or didn't care what the bg was? o:

Would you be willing to draw fanart not a mayor or a OC?

Edit: Ah that probably counts as canon characters nu D,:
Hmm okay sorry for taking your time ;w;

Awh D: I can draw fanart, technically, but it never looks very good, I don't know what my mental block is on canon characters ; -;

Aw yiss you're open!
Er, this might be a strange request, and since you already drew my OC enough, waould you be interested in drawing my uglee face?
Ill pm pictures if you agree. Will 100 TBT and a popsicle suffice? I can go higher. Im sorry if its not enough.

EDIT: If it seems reasonable, a bust would be fine~

lel you beat my post
you want me to draw your cute face? :O It can be done but it won't be realistic just fyi heheh
I'd feel too bad to take your popsicle but u can give me bells if you feel you must lmao

okey better close up requests again now since I also got a couple art trades on the burner, thanks everyone for your interest ;v;
-goes to update first post-

Psshhh oh u (///^//)/
Also I reread the rules and it said that an appropriate price would be 200 TBT, unless its a chibi. Just curious, how much would a bust be? And yeah, I don't mind about the realism tbh.
And take it, you must!

Last edited:
That I dc what the background is. You can do what you want :)

Ahh all right, I will make note :cool:

Psshhh oh u (///^//)/
Also I reread the rules and it said that an appropriate price would be 200 TBT, unless of a chibi. Just curious, how much would a bust be? And yeah, I don't mind about the realism tbh.
And take it, you must!

:b
Uhh for a bust idk hahah I did like eleventy billion of them for free so I never did figure out a price. but you don't gotta sweat the bells with me idc ;v;

well I'm so sorry ackkk. I don't wanna feel like I'm lowballing ur qt art. I'll send the shiz right now.

well I'm so sorry ackkk. I don't wanna feel like I'm lowballing ur qt art. I'll send the shiz right now.

noooo you're not D: i just mean i don't like taking bells from ppl who are like my bruhs, you know? ;v; (lmao how dare you send me your popsicle :p)

Back