Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

OC thread here. Could draw my two human OCs in chibi form? I could do 100 TBTB each! Thank you~! C:

Yep sure thing :D I remember your OCs hehe Savin your refs now.

OK gonna update the first post now and close orders while I finish the current ones whoop whoop

@Reenhard -

Your characters are awesome, I enjoyed them a lot. c: especially the little personality details on their refs, like how Jeanette likes flowers heh
Let me know if I should change anything~!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THIS.

/CRIES FOREVER T__________T

nooo Azu bb how could this happen ; ;
jk u know i'll always art for you :lemon:
i saw you accidentally call MC4Pros by my name huehuehue >:3 lmao

Great! I'll send it.

Got it, thank you! :blush:

nooo Azu bb how could this happen ; ;
jk u know i'll always art for you :lemon:
i saw you accidentally call MC4Pros by my name huehuehue >:3 lmao
Omg ilysm, I can't even begin to explain <3
I only have 52 bells on me (-sob- so poor), so would you accept a popsicle or art trade even?!?

Ahahaha, you saw that? lol, talk about embarassing. My only excuse is that I had Zane on the noggin and couldn't do anything about it xD

P.S. That piece for Reenhard looks amazing! ajfafsj *grabby hands* Can't get enough of your art!

Last edited:
@Reenhard -

Your characters are awesome, I enjoyed them a lot. c: especially the little personality details on their refs, like how Jeanette likes flowers heh
Let me know if I should change anything~!

*hold my chest and try not get a heart attack* DAMN! SO CUTE! *cruls up* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! They looks so adoreble in your style! The OC Jeanette belongs to Jeanette here on TBT (MY BABE). Bu thank you so much! it was worth 450! You are very talented! I love it! thank you once more again! <33333333333333333333333

Omg ilysm, I can't even begin to explain <3
I only have 52 bells on me (-sob- so poor), so would you accept a popsicle or art trade even?!?

Ahahaha, you saw that? lol, talk about embarassing. My only excuse is that I had Zane on the noggin and couldn't do anything about it xD

P.S. That piece for Reenhard looks amazing! ajfafsj *grabby hands* Can't get enough of your art!

aw ilu too <3
omg I'd def art trade with you if you're up for it :eek: since any bells you give me I'd just wanna use to bid on your auction x'D
yeah it was funny hahah for second i was like "yeah Azukitan agrees with me"

and thank you ;u;

*hold my chest and try not get a heart attack* DAMN! SO CUTE! *cruls up* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! They looks so adoreble in your style! The OC Jeanette belongs to Jeanette here on TBT (MY BABE). Bu thank you so much! it was worth 450! You are very talented! I love it! thank you once more again! <33333333333333333333333

*long exhale of relief* You're welcome, I'm glad you like it!! :D
And I see, I was wondering why her ref looked different :p Both very cute characters either way! Thank you for the compliment, and for commissioning me~! :'3

looks like I got some villager pics in my future, I'll be working on those after meh coffee. :cool:

aw ilu too <3
omg I'd def art trade with you if you're up for it :eek: since any bells you give me I'd just wanna use to bid on your auction x'D
yeah it was funny hahah for second i was like "yeah Azukitan agrees with me"

and thank you ;u;

Eeee, I'm on cloud 9 rn. *does a happy dance* Can't believe I get to art trade with you; this is definitely one of the high points of my day. Thank you, Zaney-poo! ILU <3

For my request, I would really love some art of my guinea piggles: [x] You have total artistic freedom on their clothes and the style you want to draw them in. I'm 100000% sure I'll love whatever you come up with, so go crazy and have fun, haha.

Now, what shall I draw for youuu~? ;D

Whoop! Can't wait!

here you go~ It looks blurry here so you'll have to click it and download the full size from the photobucket. Please advise me of any changes you might want!
Roald's eyes are a bit spooky lol I was gonna save a version without the whites to see how it looked but i forgot

Eeee, I'm on cloud 9 rn. *does a happy dance* Can't believe I get to art trade with you; this is definitely one of the high points of my day. Thank you, Zaney-poo! ILU <3

For my request, I would really love some art of my guinea piggles: [x] You have total artistic freedom on their clothes and the style you want to draw them in. I'm 100000% sure I'll love whatever you come up with, so go crazy and have fun, haha.

Now, what shall I draw for youuu~? ;D

whaaat omigosh are you kiddin I'm getting the better deal here, your art is the cutest ;v;
and those guinea pigs are super adorable wowowow I'll try my best to do them justice x]

ummMM I'd really love to see a couple of my guys in your style ahaha.. I'll make some more refs for them later if I have time (I really ought to have more anyway heh)

it's a wip OTL my redhead is ooc in it also so here's a more ic one

sorry bout the watermark i forgot to re-upload one w/o it D:

his hair is in locs actually but the way I draw them it always looks like box braids lol whoops
any questions/extra details you might need just lmk :O
:'3

*goes to update first post again*

here you go~ It looks blurry here so you'll have to click it and download the full size from the photobucket. Please advise me of any changes you might want!
Roald's eyes are a bit spooky lol I was gonna save a version without the whites to see how it looked but i forgot
OMG YOU ARE SO AMZAKLAKSLJAFJK

TYSSSSSSSSM!

Hardcore lurking for a spot for a chibi. Your art looks fantastic and is really cute! :)

whaaat omigosh are you kiddin I'm getting the better deal here, your art is the cutest ;v;
and those guinea pigs are super adorable wowowow I'll try my best to do them justice x]

ummMM I'd really love to see a couple of my guys in your style ahaha.. I'll make some more refs for them later if I have time (I really ought to have more anyway heh)

it's a wip OTL my redhead is ooc in it also so here's a more ic one

sorry bout the watermark i forgot to re-upload one w/o it D:

his hair is in locs actually but the way I draw them it always looks like box braids lol whoops
any questions/extra details you might need just lmk :O
:'3

*goes to update first post again*

AW YISS, I'll happily draw them for you! O W O <333
lol, the red-head looks so tsundere when you compare the two images, ahaha. /bricked

Last edited:
OMG YOU ARE SO AMZAKLAKSLJAFJK

TYSSSSSSSSM!

:D you're welcome, I'm glad you like it! You made it your sig awww ;u;
I still feel like Roald knows all my most terrible secrets lmao

Hardcore lurking for a spot for a chibi. Your art looks fantastic and is really cute! :)

whaaat omg thank you *? ▽ ` ) I hope to be drawing you soon Delphine ch?ri

AW YISS, I'll happily draw them for you! O W O <333
lol, the red-head looks so tsundere when you compare the two images, ahaha. /bricked

YAYY *flails around excitedly*
and LOL the thing is he basically would be if he was an anime ; w; *rolls into a ditch*

can't wait to see all dis cute work overflowing the thread omg

hhhhh ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I feel 10 feet tall

nuuuu I missed the slots~ Oh well. :<

waaa u didn't have to wait to ask me for art D':

but I was thinking of opening again after I finished Zoraluv's, and now I suppose I definitely will since there appears to be interest huehue but I'm on babysitting duty for the next unknown amount of hours so it might not be done today.

OMG! I just saw the pics you were workin' on last night on while I was streaming and I NEED to get a town sig from you at some point! XD

Yep sure thing :D I remember your OCs hehe Savin your refs now.

OK gonna update the first post now and close orders while I finish the current ones whoop whoop

I forgot to tell you that you only have to do one of the OCs. o.o Since you didn't start my request, I hope that's okay! :>

@Zoraluv-

same deal as The Hidden Owl, you'll have to click it and get the full size from photobucket. x)
i forgot how cute muffy is

OMG! I just saw the pics you were workin' on last night on while I was streaming and I NEED to get a town sig from you at some point! XD

xD Thanks! although i don't know much longer i'll be offering them, they're literally the hardest things to do. x_x

I forgot to tell you that you only have to do one of the OCs. o.o Since you didn't start my request, I hope that's okay! :>

Aaa ok, yeah that's fine. I'll do Lydia then :p

Gonna update the first post and vm Zoraluv now doo-de-doo I meant to open again at this point but I'm so tired right now I'm not sure I could entertain offers properly hmm problems, problems.

Last edited:
@Zoraluv-

same deal as The Hidden Owl, you'll have to click it and get the full size from photobucket. x)
i forgot how cute muffy is

xD Thanks! although i don't know much longer i'll be offering them, they're literally the hardest things to do. x_x

Aaa ok, yeah that's fine. I'll do Lydia then :p

Gonna update the first post and vm Zoraluv now doo-de-doo I meant to open again at this point but I'm so tired right now I'm not sure I could entertain offers properly hmm problems, problems.
Between you, hzl, and Yookey, I want like 10000 TBTB for art too bad Im broke

Back