• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop temp restock chibis by shiida/piichinu

Crazy

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
0% (0) +
message from piichinu/shiida:

"hi i got banned for a week nd i wanted 2 try to get a green letter or 2 buuut ya i cant anymore
so im gonna make a friend try to catch a restock for me but to do that he needs some tbt on his acc :cool:
im offering this style of chibi:

KvzH83C.png

[oc belongs to chocolii]

only gonna take a few for now but summer break is starting up about a week so ill probs be super free later !!

price will be ... 700 tbt?

if you could pm crazy and he'll get the refs back to me through skype that would be great, thx!

psst, if you prefer this coloring style, let me know, i can do that but with the first example's anatomy style.

if crazy doesnt manage to get any green letters, thats ok ill just have him send the tbt to my acc whenever, i dont really mind that."

basically :s

she says if you want to contact her personally, her skype is claire.maarie

Back