[TEMP. CLOSED ] Celeste and Redd are in town! (No meteor shower)

fulltimeptx

Vampiiric
Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hello everyone! Celeste and Redd are currently at my town, so I decided to open my gates in case anyone wants to come snatch a DIY from Celeste, or wants to buy from Redd. Celeste is currently trapped on my beach directly in front of The Able Sister's shop, and Redd is in his boat at the back of the island. (I believe visitors can buy from Redd, but it may be a first come first serve things. I'm fairly new, so I wouldn't know.)

Redd is currently selling a fake Wild Painting Right Half and a fake Solemn Painting. If you're coming to see him- BRING A LADDER!

-------

Keep in Mind: My island is fairly new (I just unlocked terraforming), so my island isn't that impressive. It's also in the process of being terraformed, so it looks a bit funky.

If you'd like to donate/leave tips, that'd be super appreciated, but isn't required! I currently have enough flowers, so donations of any sort of bells would be awesome! I have a staircase that needs built, so if you want to donate to that you can. I also have every piece of antique furniture on my wishlist, however I know that's expensive, so no pressure there! If you wander, please let me know- and please don't pick any of the flowers or fruit.

Lastly, please leave via the airport, and NOT using '-'. I believe there is a limit on how many wishes you can make on other player's island, and I believe said limit is 20. So please keep track and head out when you've reached 20 so others can stop by! Thank you, and happy wishing!

(PS. I will send you the Dodo Code upon liking your response!)

- Jess from Ravenwood

-temp closed, I keep getting communication errors-

Last edited:
Back