• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tell me how great this is.

It's awsome! If I were to tell you everyhting awsome about it I would be talking tell x-mas. lol

Oh jeez, where to begin?

First of all, you get to choose where you want to put your house. It can be anywhere you want it to be! Next to the museum, next to Nook's shop, heck maybe even next to a town villager! There are a bunch of new places, like Brewsters cafe and the observatory.

BREWSTERS CAFE:
This is a small little diner-like place. I want to say the "bartender's name is Brewster" but I wouldnt call him a bartender. He serves coffee for 200 bells a cup. I dont know if there is a point to drinking it though, i just buy a cup every day! (My character is like a coffee addict, lol) On saturday nights at 8:00 pm, KK will apear on a stage that is at the cafe. He plays you a song and stuff just like in the original Animal Crossing. Sometimes when you walk into the cafe, you might find animals such as Rover the cat. I also found Phyllis one night too. This place is an awesome new addition to the world of animal crossing for sure!

OBSERVATORY:
This place is run by Blather's sister. Her name is Celeste. She is obviously a girl owl and she has a big pink bow in her "hair?". Dont know if she has hair, its really feathers but never mind that. Here you can make constellations out of the stars. Its ok, sort of pointless though.

There is tons more that I could tell you, but I dont know if you want me to spoil the game for you. If you want to no more, tell me. If not, tell me (lol)

Blathers said:
Oh jeez, where to begin?

First of all, you get to choose where you want to put your house. It can be anywhere you want it to be! Next to the museum, next to Nook's shop, heck maybe even next to a town villager! There are a bunch of new places, like Brewsters cafe and the observatory.

BREWSTERS CAFE:
This is a small little diner-like place. I want to say the "bartender's name is Brewster" but I wouldnt call him a bartender. He serves coffee for 200 bells a cup. I dont know if there is a point to drinking it though, i just buy a cup every day! (My character is like a coffee addict, lol) On saturday nights at 8:00 pm, KK will apear on a stage that is at the cafe. He plays you a song and stuff just like in the original Animal Crossing. Sometimes when you walk into the cafe, you might find animals such as Rover the cat. I also found Phyllis one night too. This place is an awesome new addition to the world of animal crossing for sure!

OBSERVATORY:
This place is run by Blather's sister. Her name is Celeste. She is obviously a girl owl and she has a big pink bow in her "hair?". Dont know if she has hair, its really feathers but never mind that. Here you can make constellations out of the stars. Its ok, sort of pointless though.

There is tons more that I could tell you, but I dont know if you want me to spoil the game for you. If you want to no more, tell me. If not, tell me (lol)
Ok I am really hyped.

B)

Glad to hear it. Do you want to know anymore about the game???
I can tell you anything you want to know!

Ok, the less you now about the game, the better it is in a way. You will be more surprised this way, ya know?

Back