• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Team Fortress 2

Sorry about Friday. I got hit with a really bad storm.

If I have my power back by next week I'll do my best to play.

Friday is all night Tinychat, so I'm not sure if TFF is on.

Screenshot from a game today:
554167_232387276881684_1907583393_n.jpg

Sniper is credit to team.

Won't make it to TFF this Friday, I'm going fishing and won't be back till next week. But I should be able to make it to the next one.

I accidentally picked up one of these fancy surplus tickets instead of a regular one, so if anyone wants a share of it, I might be around the next time there's a TFF.

How many people here have Mann Up tickets? I want to try it at least once, just to see how hard it gets in the later waves.

Also,

MVM Top-tier:
Heavy
Demoman
Scout
Medic
Pyro
Engie

Situational Tier
Soldier
Spy

You have no business here in MVM tier
Sniper

If anyone's up for it, let's form a 6-man group, each one having a voucher and a ticket. We'd be rolling in loot rewards. Also, if you finish a tour, it's a guaranteed Botkiller weapon.

Just downloaded the game a few days ago and it is by far the best free game I've played.

How many people here have Mann Up tickets? I want to try it at least once, just to see how hard it gets in the later waves.

Also,

MVM Top-tier:
Heavy
Demoman
Scout
Medic
Pyro
Engie

Situational Tier
Soldier
Spy

You have no business here in MVM tier
Sniper

If anyone's up for it, let's form a 6-man group, each one having a voucher and a ticket. We'd be rolling in loot rewards. Also, if you finish a tour, it's a guaranteed Botkiller weapon.
what are Mann up tickets? You have to pay to play Mann vs Mann?

Nope.

Basically, what tickets do is that it gives you a chance in getting MvM-exclusive cosmetic items.
It also kicks the difficulty up, so that you actually have to work to get your loot.

You can still play the game mode for free, but you won't get the cosmetic items unless you pay.

Nope.

Basically, what tickets do is that it gives you a chance in getting MvM-exclusive cosmetic items.
It also kicks the difficulty up, so that you actually have to work to get your loot.

You can still play the game mode for free, but you won't get the cosmetic items unless you pay.

how much do tickets run for?

how much do tickets run for?
There are two types.

Tickets go for $0.99, and lets you gain a piece of loot. Varies from weapons to hats, to the exclusive MvM hats.
Vouchers go for $1.99, and lets you and your party of up to 6 gain a piece of loot.

Both of them only get used up if you finish the stage. So if you disconnect, ragequit, whatever, it'll still be there.

Back