• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Team Fortress 2

Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
Psychonaut said:
Nice to see such an extensive topic on this game. I main Medic, Sniper, and Engie, though I'm working on improving as a Pyro.
degreaser + axetinguisher = oh god you are the ubermensch

I can't snipe for *censored.2.0*, but i love playing medic/engie, if not just because when i don't, my team is usually *censored.2.0*. :/

feel free to add me, you can find ]Dear God I want the Degreaser so bad. Same goes for the new Sniper rifle and melee. I'm by no means a great TF2 player, but I'm decent enough.
Well, the trading option is always open from me. I'd only go with the Sniper gear, as I don't play him that much.

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
Nice to see such an extensive topic on this game. I main Medic, Sniper, and Engie, though I'm working on improving as a Pyro.
degreaser + axetinguisher = oh god you are the ubermensch

I can't snipe for *censored.2.0*, but i love playing medic/engie, if not just because when i don't, my team is usually *censored.2.0*. :/

feel free to add me, you can find ]Dear God I want the Degreaser so bad. Same goes for the new Sniper rifle and melee. I'm by no means a great TF2 player, but I'm decent enough.
Well, the trading option is always open from me. I'd only go with the Sniper gear, as I don't play him that much.
I doubt I have anything you want. I haven't played at all in the last month or so. Hell, I don't even have any hats, other than the Gibus

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Dear God I want the Degreaser so bad. Same goes for the new Sniper rifle and melee. I'm by no means a great TF2 player, but I'm decent enough.
I doubt I have anything you want. I haven't played at all in the last month or so. Hell, I don't even have any hats, other than the Gibus
A guy can be generous. :p

Also, I've been having troubles staying connected to steam.

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
Dear God I want the Degreaser so bad. Same goes for the new Sniper rifle and melee. I'm by no means a great TF2 player, but I'm decent enough.
Link me to your backpack and I'll work out a deal with a Degreaser.

-Aaron said:
AndyB said:
]http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198021050285
Here it is/ Doubt I have anything you'll want, but whatevs

21mae8p.png

I have some white and black paint and a masters yellow belt and i'm trading these for a rare hat. Anyone interested?

Well, new trade list.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
tictactoe.png
</div>
@Squirrel: Nothing at the moment. I'll try to hold it for you until you get your own, or get another Bushwacka.

TBT server is up for a while, today.

if you want to help the highlander team practice, feel free to join in.

add me on Steam and join the drop tree, as i can't get a solid IP to work more than once. go figure.

ALL HAIL TORTIMER'S PRIDE MASTER TEAM

I'm thinking of buying this game, but I'm not very good at FPS'. What do you think, should I get it?

Pachireecko said:
I'm thinking of buying this game, but I'm not very good at FPS'. What do you think, should I get it?
Defiantly, just make sure your computer can run it before you buy it.

Conor said:
Pachireecko said:
Defiantly, just make sure your computer can run it before you buy it.
Ok, I'll check now. Thanks. :)

-Aaron said:
Pachireecko said:
It's really new-user friendly, so go for it.
it's getting that way, but it can still be a very steep initial "jump into a server full of people who are owning your ass" step.

once you learn the maps though, it's better. just don't get disheartened when you can't kill anyone for the first couple of rounds.

Back