• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Team Fortress 2

Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Anyone in the market for a Phsyician's Procedure Mask or Soldier's Stash?
procedure mask.

yesyes.

backpack is in first post. pyro hat is going to animefan, IIRC
Anything you're not willing to trade?
basically, just the hustler's hallmark..

everything else = haggle-able
I'll have to think about it. I like the TPoH, but I'm really looking for a spy hat. If nothing else comes up I might trade it for that.

Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I'll have to think about it. I like the TPoH, but I'm really looking for a spy hat. If nothing else comes up I might trade it for that.
it's all good.

in other hat related news, *censored.3.0* year, bonk helm.
Animefan is jealous

A few weapon tardes i would like to make

My spare scotsmans skullcuter = for someones eyelander
My dalokahs bar = for someones gunslinger

Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:

it's all good.

What's wrong with you? You've got a hatless engie just sitting there, you haven't burnt it OR fabricated it D:

Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
it's all good.

What's wrong with you? You've got a hatless engie just sitting there, you haven't burnt it OR fabricated it D:
i'm wearing it.

waiting to trade it to someone who gives a crap about it.

lols.

Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
it's all good.

i'm wearing it.

lols.
Pahhh.

That's not trading, that's relying on stupidity.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I'm not doing that with my whiskered, shut up. D:
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep*censored.3.0* year, bonk helm.
i'm wearing it.

lols.
Pahhh.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I'm not doing that with my whiskered, shut up. D:
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
do want whiskered.

or blob. oh god the blob.

Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
i'm wearing it.

lols.
Pahhh.

do want whiskered.

Wat?

I don't understand why people want it, everyone on a server just gasm'd when I got it and I just thought Why? It's a pile of cack.

Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Pahhh.

do want whiskered.

Wat?

I don't understand why people want it, everyone on a server just gasm'd when I got it and I just thought Why? It's a pile of cack.
1.) it goes in the misc slot, so you can add hats
2.) oh god awesome
3.) hats in general
4.) new wave of hats
5.) listing things

it isn't the best, but it ain't no hatless.

Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep*censored.3.0* year, bonk helm.<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I'm not doing that with my whiskered, shut up. D:
do want whiskered.

Wat?

2.) oh god awesome
3.) hats in general
4.) new wave of hats
5.) listing things

Yeah, but for all of those every single misc item si better, the whiskered is barely visible and just looks stupid.

Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep*censored.3.0* year, bonk helm.<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I'm not doing that with my whiskered, shut up. D:
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>do want whiskered.

Wat?

2.) oh god awesome
3.) hats in general
4.) new wave of hats
5.) listing things

Yeah, but for all of those every single misc item si better, the whiskered is barely visible and just looks stupid.
point taken.

better than camera beard?

Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>do want whiskered.Why? It's a pile of cack.
2.) oh god awesome
3.) hats in general
4.) new wave of hats
5.) listing things

point taken.

Most of the misc items are pretty rubbish, honestly.

Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>do want whiskered.Why? It's a pile of cack.
point taken.

procedure's mask is the only one that isn't awful, imo

as if my opinion mattered though, mirite

Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
point taken.

Yeah. You are so small, it's comical to my sense of humour.

Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:

entire forum is babies.

Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:

entire forum is babies.
IS NUT PASSABLE

Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
Psychonaut said:
entire forum is babies.
IS NUT PASSABLE
engineer is pie.

Back