• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Winter Short Story Contest and Valentine's Event Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! 😭💖 Congrats all, I love seeing how creative and generous this community is. Thank you to the staff for organizing and running these events!

Love seeing the new feather around the forums, thank you staff for another fun couple of events!

quoted from the TBT’s short story contest thread:
“Every single person to have an entry accepted will receive a participation prize”
was this handed out already? Or not yet?

quoted from the TBT’s short story contest thread:
“Every single person to have an entry accepted will receive a participation prize”
was this handed out already? Or not yet?
The participation prizes for the Winter Short Story Contest were distributed on February 12th. What each person received was outlined in this post; you received 175 bells.

Congrats to the winners now when is it my turn to be staff favorite 🤔
I’ve been here for 6 years yet it’s never gonna happen :love:
Too many talented people here vs me </3

This might be obvious, but I'll give you (and whoever else is reading this) a tip: we are typically swayed toward designs that stand out by thinking outside the box and making us laugh. You don't even need to be the most talented artist. When you are scrolling through 100, sometimes 200, drawings that all fit the same theme your eye is immediately drawn to what is different. Keep that in mind for the next event. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back